• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT* - Tottenham vs. Burnley - FA Cup

Was just going to post that. He created the chance with a sweet ball from midfield, Soldado too with the movement and cross. It shows Soldado finishing issues are in his head, as he can lay it on a plate when its an assist.

Poch - please try him instead of Townsend! He can't be worse...

Poch - please try him instead of Townsend! He can't be worse...

Isn't it generally agreed that Townsend was the man making it happen in the first half? Yet some still slate him, as Cher Lloyd would say. Haterz gonna hate. And Soldado on the right is a hideous idea.

I remember watching Dean Marney scoring two on News Years day some years ago. Something special about games on new years day at the lane. I think its because everyone's still hammered and the atmosphere is sensational...

I did question the wisdom of selecting five players who by all accounts, we're looking to move on in this window ...Play a couple or maybe three , but to select five I thought was asking for trouble ...

I kneel at your feet and beg forgiveness for daring to question your team selection...Please forgive me oh great Poch

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Was a great corner from Paulinho for Chiriches' goal, looping over the goalie to the far post. Maybe he should get to take them more often?

Isn't it generally agreed that Townsend was the man making it happen in the first half? Yet some still slate him, as Cher Lloyd would say. Haterz gonna hate. And Soldado on the right is a hideous idea.

Me a Townsend hater? I wish you could really check your facts before blabbering rubbish! Go to the Chelsea ratings thread and see that I took people to task for giving him 5's!

However there is no hiding that Townsend has been consistently poor in all other games since returning from injury, Palace being the pinnacle. I honestly don't think Soldado can be worse; if anything why could he not be the equivalent to Poch of Rodriguez at Soton but from the right hand side? He seems to have similar attributes and his movement and assists are far better than Townsend ever manages!!!

Back