• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

Along with everything else we’re shockingly bad at defending set-pieces. Boro should’ve scored with 2 free headers tonight, Mee did score last week and Leeds should’ve scored after about 3 minutes on Saturday - which might have made for a very different game. Not sure what’s going on there but something is very wrong.

Along with everything else we’re shockingly bad at defending set-pieces. Boro should’ve scored with 2 free headers tonight, Mee did score last week and Leeds should’ve scored after about 3 minutes on Saturday - which might have made for a very different game. Not sure what’s going on there but something is very wrong.
Not sure about tonight's chances for Boro but both Mee and Leeds' early chance were both the player that Romero was supposed to be marking.

He was nowhere near as awful as Winks or Hojbjerg or Son.

I find it ridiculous to blame the person who is head and shoulders the best player at the club because he was unable to pull the rest of our rabble up from a level below mediocre.

Harry Kane is sometimes absolutely sublime... When he is we tend to win. The problem is that we seem to be reliant on Kane having sublime performances for us to win a game and that simply isn't going to happen. THFC without Harry Kane at the moment is a probably a team battling relegation, especially when you consider the fact that our transfer track suggests that we would replace him very badly indeed when he eventually does go.
People slaughtered Ndombele for not dominating every premier league game, yet Kane is unable to look any better than championship players, and gets a free pass. Yes he's our best player by a mile, and therefore should be able to make an impact in such games, ESPECIALLY since he apparently is so desperate to win trophies. Well, this was our chance this year, and he didn't turn up, just like in the finals and semi finals we've been in.
I'm not blaming only him, just saying he's just as much at fault as anyone else!

Ohhhh, Daniel Levy...I wanna knooow, why you're such a c*nt....... ;)

Chin up, lads. One way or another, the club will get better. We lose Conte, we lose Kane, but if we lose ENIC, it all balances out and we can dream of things again. :)

He was nowhere near as awful as Winks or Hojbjerg or Son.

I find it ridiculous to blame the person who is head and shoulders the best player at the club because he was unable to pull the rest of our rabble up from a level well below mediocre.

Harry Kane is sometimes absolutely sublime... When he is we tend to win. The problem is that we seem to be reliant on Kane having sublime performances for us to win a game and that simply isn't going to happen. THFC without Harry Kane at the moment is a probably a team battling relegation, especially when you consider the fact that our transfer track suggests that we would replace him very badly indeed when he eventually does go.

He crap tonight, ok not the running down your leg into yoir trainer crap that winks and hojbjerg were, but still crap.
Thats fine, ever player has bad games. But when those bad games consistently come when it matters then maybe its time to wind your neck in, not run to the press bleating that the club you are playing for is holding you back and stopping you from winning trophies.
Should he get his move to city, unlikely imho (although that's more a reflection on them than harry) he will undoubtedly win trophies, but then i could sign for city and win trophies. Proves little.

People slaughtered Ndombele for not dominating every premier league game, yet Kane is unable to look any better than championship players, and gets a free pass. Yes he's our best player by a mile, and therefore should be able to make an impact in such games, ESPECIALLY since he apparently is so desperate to win trophies. Well, this was our chance this year, and he didn't turn up, just like in the finals and semi finals we've been in.
I'm not blaming only him, just saying he's just as much at fault as anyone else!
I respect your posts immensely fella but youre wrong if you think our brickness is on Kane.

We are so reliant on him not just to score but also it seems to assist. He scores, he creates and he sets the tempo of our games, he gets back and defends at set pieces and still fans have a go at him. As @Finney Is Back says when this guy goes we will be fighting relegation. I have absolutely no doubt that he would be winning trophies if he went to any one in the top 4.

Stopped watching before the end of normal time. It reminded me of playing Southampton away under Hoddle. I lost count of the number of backwards passes when we needed a forward pass -the dreaded Winks Hojberg combination at it again. Thought the front 3 were pretty dreadful as well, losing possession continuously.
This is what you get when the Chairman, who is also the MD, thinks that it is cheaper to hire and fire managers than to construct a decent squad. Appalling to think that under ENIC we have won what? One league cup in over 20 years.
It is.

I`m actually glad we lost to a goal scored in the game than it going to penalties. We had suffered enough for 2 hours. In my opinion that was totally down to Conte. I suppose it is a reflection of how poor our squad is when players like Winks Hojberg and Royale get games regularly when they wouldn`t get into any other top 10 side. We should have started the likes of Rodon Devine Sanchez and Scarlett then changed it after 60 mins not wait until 70 to 80 mins to change things. I`m not even worried about losing. Does anyone on this forum think we would have progressed if we got a Prem team in the next round. It will be interesting to see who Boro get in the next round, if its a Prem team I think Boro will get turned over by any of the Prem teams left in.
The big question is will Levy back the Manager? I doubt it because of the stadium debt and we wont have the attraction of champions league football. I will be amazed if Conte is here next season. And will Kane be handing in a transfer request?
Anyway can I have predictions of what position in the league you think we will end up in.

Ohhhh, Daniel Levy...I wanna knooow, why you're such a c*nt....... ;)

Chin up, lads. One way or another, the club will get better. We lose Conte, we lose Kane, but if we lose ENIC, it all balances out and we can dream of things again. :)
Here she is, right on cue...

I respect your posts immensely fella but youre wrong if you think our brickness is on Kane.

We are so reliant on him not just to score but also it seems to assist. He scores, he creates and he sets the tempo of our games, he gets back and defends at set pieces and still fans have a go at him. As @Finney Is Back says when this guy goes we will be fighting relegation. I have absolutely no doubt that he would be winning trophies if he went to any one in the top 4.
He would win trophies at any side that would be able to buy him as they would be elite. Only one that wouldn’t who could afford him is probably united and they may actually make some good appointments soon, but I’m not sure
But winning trophies is easier as the elite sides as the build squads and write players off who don’t perform
Is that an achievement or is that just the £££ talking

I`m actually glad we lost to a goal scored in the game than it going to penalties. We had suffered enough for 2 hours. In my opinion that was totally down to Conte. I suppose it is a reflection of how poor our squad is when players like Winks Hojberg and Royale get games regularly when they wouldn`t get into any other top 10 side. We should have started the likes of Rodon Devine Sanchez and Scarlett then changed it after 60 mins not wait until 70 to 80 mins to change things. I`m not even worried about losing. Does anyone on this forum think we would have progressed if we got a Prem team in the next round. It will be interesting to see who Boro get in the next round, if its a Prem team I think Boro will get turned over by any of the Prem teams left in.
The big question is will Levy back the Manager? I doubt it because of the stadium debt and we wont have the attraction of champions league football. I will be amazed if Conte is here next season. And will Kane be handing in a transfer request?
Anyway can I have predictions of what position in the league you think we will end up in.
Boro have knocked out two prem teams, us and United
And we knocked out a prem team to get here
Arguably united and is are better than some of the prem teams left looking at the table

I think we'll end up 7th (which I think is where I thought we'd be once the summer transfer window ended).

He would win trophies at any side that would be able to buy him as they would be elite. Only one that wouldn’t who could afford him is probably united and they may actually make some good appointments soon, but I’m not sure
But winning trophies is easier as the elite sides as the build squads and write players off who don’t perform
Is that an achievement or is that just the £££ talking
I'm sure looking back over their careers players wont care how much money was spent to win their medals. No more than if you were a banker you would feel wrong about wanting to work for the likes of Goldman Sachs rather than a small investment bank.

Back