• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Whatever... just shows how much we need another reliable CB!

Want to see some pictures of my cat?

You need 4 reliable Cb and we don't really have one, who you can say will go through a game with out a mistake or 2.

Not saying Fazio, Dier and Jan are bad, just not consistent enough.

How are the scum lining up?

No Sanchez.

B9PWjZjCMAApSV0.jpg

No Sanchez, so that's some glimmer of hope we won't get thrashed. Line-ups are on the official site.

The "expert" guest on Norwegian telly did a best north London 11, and decided that Ospina was a better choice than Lloris, and didn't like Erikssen against the top sides so he wanted Chamberlain instead....

Would have had dembele back in the middle instead of Mason, who hasn't looked the player of a few months ago even before the injury.

Chadli would have started for me as well, we don't have much goal threat in that team

Mason looked rusty in the first Sheff U game, but has been good since.

He's the most important cog in our system IMO - indispensable at this point in time

Mason looked rusty in the first Sheff U game, but has been good since.

He's the most important cog in our system IMO - indispensable at this point in time

I agree. Our best chance of winning this is getting the ba forward quickly and Dembele playing deeper stops this happening.

Glad Arse havent got Walnut or Oc Chamberlain starting today. I always worry when the have pace against us. Giroud gets goals but is easier to manage. Without wanting to tempt fate, I'm also not terrified by Walker picking up Wellbeck, Ozil v Bentaleb or Rose against Cazorla.

We usually blow it when we have the chance to move up in the league but a win today and we're 4th, at least temporarily. I think we can do it!!

Back