• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Would have liked Stambouli in there - I like how he leads the midfield and seems experienced enough to know what to do when you get overloaded.

Dier instead of Fazio is interesting.
Harsh on Fazio, I really like Dier - but that team is a bit too inexperienced for my liking

I have no faith in Vertonghen organising the defence in Fazio's absence.
We are gonna have to score 3. Over to Kane and Eriksen.

Would have had dembele back in the middle instead of Mason, who hasn't looked the player of a few months ago even before the injury.

Chadli would have started for me as well, we don't have much goal threat in that team

Dier instead of Fazio is interesting.
Harsh on Fazio, I really like Dier - but that team is a bit too inexperienced for my liking

Agreed, although Dier has been excellent in his last few outings.

As I've mentioned previously, I think Mason and Bentaleb (with Dembele joining in) will have far too much industry for Coquelin and whoever else is in their central area.

hopefully its a good game and we win.
That made me laugh for some reason Spaceman. Yeah mate i hope its a good game and we win too
clear.png

no Fazio??? well we will have to score 3 or 4 to win me thinks

Agreed, although Dier has been excellent in his last few outings.

As I've mentioned previously, I think Mason and Bentaleb (with Dembele joining in) will have far too much industry for Coquelin and whoever else is in their central area.

Seriously did you not watch the Sheffield Untied 2nd leg?
I like the guy and think he has a good future but he and Vertonghen went to pieces in that game.

Chadli on the bench makes sense to me. Good player, but against Arsenal our pressing game is going to be important and he offers the least in that sense of all the forwards.

He also isn't good enough just to walk back into the team considering Dembele's excellent form.

Dier for Fazio is interesting; I suppose the thinking is that we can deal with Giroud's ariel threat without Fazio and most of Arsenal's play will be on the floor, quick and incisive. Perhaps Fazio's lack of mobility has cost him here.

Back