• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

I think we've been by far the better team and the body language of the Arsenal players don't really resemble a team that is going in at half time ahead. We've been better and they are lucky to be ahead.

I think our players look more up for it, I think we've got a good spirit and I wouldn't be surprised if we win this.

Chadli for dembele.

Not sure if that would nulify rose a bit though.
It should work pretty well

I would like Chadli on for Lamela. Not because of anything other than I think Chadli has more pace and much better end product although Lamela has been good defensively

I think we've been by far the better team and the body language of the Ar5ena1 players don't really resemble a team that is going in at half time ahead. We've been better and they are lucky to be ahead.

Yes but our creativity in the last third has been poor; which is why we dominated possession but have little to show for it

fudge me that is an annoying half of football. no one has really played badly, not sure anyone deserves to come off, but we're also not beating the door down.

i still dont like mason's misplaced passes. surrendering possession cheaply against a team set up to counter is dangerous.

lamela has been non-existent in an attacking sense. good pressing and positional play when we lose the ball but we need to score.

bentaleb quiet without being poor, erkisen and dembele have been trying. eriksen in particular has put some dangerous balls into the area that someone should have got nearer to.

hard to know what to change really as we are not miles away. just fear that we'll go two nil down and then it'll be curtains.

Parked the bus, the c*nts. However, we haven't taken the chances we've been offered (and we have been given quite a few chances). Dembele made the wrong decision more than once while on the edge of the box in acres of space, preferring a twirl or safe pass over shooting or going it alone, and we've too often made the across-the-box passes that allow them to shuffle all eleven men desperately across the field and thus block off our options.

We've played well, bar the one defensive error that led to the goal (and even that was fluky). It is imperative that we get a goal before they bring Walnut on, because on the break I fully expect them to get more chances to run at our defense, and with Walcott and Welbeck evidently too pacy for our back four...that could be a big problem, and will likely lead to a concession if we get desperate and start throwing bodies forward after the 75th minute.

Chadli for Dembele is the sub I'd make.
The guy is slowing the game down so much ruining our tempo and allowing them to get organised.

We look so insecure without Fazio organising.
I'd swap him for Dier if he is anyway fit.

How can anyone watch this game and not finally agree with me that mason is fudging abysmal. He's letting us down. He gives the ball away so much. I'm growing to actually hate him.

Stambouli for mason and we can do this.

Other than the goal that was a good half. Dembele is not doing it for me, he's wasted forward momentum on more than one occasion and should have shot at goal when he decided to do a 'Dembele' just outside the box. We have width; but with Kane drifting wide we lack numbers in the box at times.

We'll still turn this around. COYS!

The frustrating thing is that this isn't a great Arsenal side -or at least they are not playing that well.

But the way we are set up we make it easy for them too defend by crowding the middle. I understand the idea of RM/LM coming inside and the full backs pushing on, but it exposes us to the counter attack and makes the middle of the pitch so congested it is hard to make progress against a counter attacking team. We need to stretch them to create space for Kane.

[Q="DHSF, post: 667094, member: 191"]I would like Chadli on for Lamela. Not because of anything other than I think Chadli has more pace and much better end product although Lamela has been good defensively[/QUOTE]

Doesn't solve the dembele problem though

Back