• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

AVB has us looking like a bunch of armatures. If he wants us to play the ball out of defense - right thing to do with Defoe - then he has to get the team moving for the pass better. The midfield are not showing for the ball. No triangular passing moves.

If AVB is the Messiah he's cracked up to be then his time has come to show it and come up with the right changes. Hands up all those who believe he's capable of it?

H'mm. Thought so.
I believe. But since we are not in cl and still operate on a tight budget, it's going to take time especially after losing 2 world class players. And we were very late on transfers and missed out on a budgeted high profile one. We will come good.

when will a rich billionaire take us over ffs

I feel like this too. It's like fcuk it, if we can't beat em lets join em!!

Chelsea are sooooo spoilt. It does my head in.

I watched Goals on Sunday this morning and heard Grahame Le Saux say he thinks Chelsea will try to buy Ramos and Falcao in January! He works for them as some sort of Ambassador, so he's not just speculating.

Back