• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

I blame Levy more for not getting our transfer business done in a timely fashion. If AVB had the right players maybe his system would be working by now.

Blame Levy for sacking our most successful coach - in terms of win percentage - and replacing them with an ambitious and inexperienced one. At a time when we needed stability.

..can't get any worse this half!

Mate, he's been as brick as the rest of them.

Yes he has, but what I'm getting at is that it's not really his fault. Same as Defoe. Even Bale at left back. We need someone who can make a decent pass to drop deep and start our attacks. With Dempsey coming inside, Bale should've had 4-5 of the great run he made that ended with a great cross. But he can't because we can't get the ball past their first line of pressing. Defoe is chasing long balls.

So now we're going 4-4-2, Bale out wide and Dempsey up top. This doesn't suit Gylfi so a logical substitution. I like it from AVB, shows some balls and at least he's going for it. Now it's up to the lads to show us what they're made of. COYS!

I blame Levy more for not getting our transfer business done in a timely fashion. If AVB had the right players maybe his system would be working by now.

I agree AVB clearly wanted Mouthino, Willian etc but for whatever reason we had to scramble last minute. But the issue now is how well AVB can do with what he has available, even if that means moving away from prefered system. But I do think this is going to be a transitional season considering the changes and losses which have happened.

i like that, but id have Dembele instead of Thudd even though im a fan of Thudd

To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Dembele to know if he is a 4-4-x man or not from midfield. He sits deep, but so does Hudd I guess. Sandro is as good as Parker too, but I think in possession Parker is ahead of him in terms of ball retention.

this feels like watching arsenal at the beginning of last year, when they lost there midfield

At least AVB has changed it, something most hear bemoaned in prior seasons under the previous regime.

Back