• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

What am i making up? ooooooo chances on goal? realllyyyyyyy. Did you not read my post? our previous manager stated our problem was that we were not creating enough for the front player hence CLEAR CUT CHANCES. The only person making **** up is you.

Show me where I am making things up because I've just pulled you up on two occasions in a few posts. Here's an article dot show you're making up. After the Emirates Marketing Project game AVB says we create many chances, we're just not finishing - http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...-spurs-showing-against-manchester-city-112513

Just to ram home how much selective bull**** you speak to put across your viewpoints and demean others. nice try.

Not true, why are you lying? Making stuff up doesn't help you know. We had the the most chances on goal in the league for a good chunk of this season.

The key is "good chances". Not many. Under tim we get neither. He's just got Adebayor

you do know that most of these "chances" came from townsend shooting from all over the shop?

Really? I'm rewriting history? But you're the one forgetting Newcast;e at home where we produced a display which has broken records from Krul? Fair enough, yes, you are absolutely right.....

Yes that happened..i know...1 game...ok you're right....but..

WHAT IS YOUR POINT EXACTLY? i answered your question about Norwich. Ade, Soldado, Chadli missed sitters...hell even in Dnaporo away we created a few clear cut chances despite playing ****. I'm answering questions you asked.

Not true, why are you lying? Making stuff up doesn't help you know. We had the the most chances on goal in the league for a good chunk of this season.

The key is "good chances". Not many. Under tim we get neither. He's just got Adebayor

One man team? Did AVB have the same last year in Bale?

Grimsby/KD, please cool it. It's possible to discuss things and disagree without getting in each others' faces.

Show me where I am making things up because I've just pulled you up on two occasions in a few posts. Here's an article dot show you're making up. After the Emirates Marketing Project game AVB says we create many chances, we're just not finishing - http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...-spurs-showing-against-manchester-city-112513

Just to ram home how much selective bull**** you speak to put across your viewpoints and demean others. nice try.

AVB said a lot of things that went against what he said before (which i mentioned at the time...and this was one).

Can someone pull up the press conference where AVB states we need to get the ball to dangerous positions and create more to help soldado please. This poster is informing me i'm lying and tbh i can't even be bothered to look for it.

****. Ade just thanked Tim for getting his confidence back. That's going to give some on here a double-whammy of hate ;)

Said individuals are just going to love this photo :-"

@SpursStatMan: pic.twitter.com/cFPFIrBRnp
Bhg1wIOIcAAawxG.jpg:large

Lets be fair here. Tonight Townsend looked very useful, with a lot of turns in tight situations completely throwing his marker off before running at the full back and laying it off inside. This was more like what I expect to see from the lad, he did the simple things first and created a couple of oppurtunities. He also refused to shoot on a couple of occasions when he probably should've had a go but then maybe that's what he needs to do right now.

Honestly tonight I thought he made a bigger impression than Konoplyanka

Lets be fair here. Tonight Townsend looked very useful, with a lot of turns in tight situations completely throwing his marker off before running at the full back and laying it off inside. This was more like what I expect to see from the lad, he did the simple things first and created a couple of oppurtunities. He also refused to shoot on a couple of occasions when he probably should've had a go but then maybe that's what he needs to do right now.

Honestly tonight I thought he made a bigger impression than Konoplyanka

I thought that Townsend was good tonight. I was encouraged to see him look up and try to pick out players in better positions.

I thought that Townsend was good tonight. I was encouraged to see him look up and try to pick out players in better positions.

He is a player, like Lennon, who needs a few games after injuries to rev up...Konoplynka would be the next Arshavin here...

He is a player, like Lennon, who needs a few games after injuries to rev up...Konoplynka would be the next Arshavin here...

Did anyone see the back heel Eriksen did after about 80 minutes? The producer never showed it again, but it looked sick!

Absolute bull****. Under AVB, at times it was boring, but we pretty much always controlled games, we created chances. Under tim we started of creating chances (but playing abysmally) but even the creation of chances has stopped. How many shots we had on target against everton, two uefa ties, norwich?!

Tim has had luck on his side, and again tonight, but you have to be blind, ****ed, delirious or stupid to think we played well tonight or at all under him (bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine and second half of palace. Southampton purely for th bravery, but they actually had many many chances)

Shots don't equal chances, I thought we'd cleared that up.

At 9.32 tonight you try telling me or anyone in the Lane tonight the Europa league don't matter. It's not the Champions league but our club was built on nights of passion and adversity like this. I'd rather be watching my team in it than someone else's. I remember the dark days when Europe was a distant dream. And for many decent sides it still is. We're luckier than we think.

At 9.32 tonight you try telling me or anyone in the Lane tonight the Europa league don't matter. It's not the Champions league but our club was built on nights of passion and adversity like this. I'd rather be watching my team in it than someone else's. I remember the dark days when Europe was a distant dream. And for many decent sides it still is. We're luckier than we think.

Very much so. A lot of amnesia about.

Back