• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

winning a few **** games in the el is well worth it. we're mixing it up with the big boys now.

anyone who says they didnt enjoy that come back is talking rubbish.

looking forward to cardiff or benfica people?

Great character shown by the team there. Eriksen has to start every game, some of his link-up tonight was superb, also seemed to be on the same wavelength as Soldado as they linked up fairly well a few times tonight.

Ade was immense, MOM.

****. Ade just thanked Tim for getting his confidence back. That's going to give some on here a double-whammy of hate ;)

Bless Ledley. He's a lot of great things but a tv pundit isnt one of them. The awkwardness is almost Campbell-esque.

We don't make it easy for ourselves, do we? I hope that will put an end to the silly speculation about Sherwood having lost the dressing room that was being spouted by some after the last game.

strip him from mod for not supporting the team

He's a moderator? And can't be bothered to sit still for 45 minutes to see a comeback like that? Stone me.

Scara are you staggered at our fortune and penning a post about the luck of having a man sent off and the luck of that shot not going in even though Lloris had it covered?

PL - Tottenham v Cardiff Sun 2 Mar 16:30
PL - Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 8 Mar 17:30
EL - Benfica Thu 13 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v Arsenal Sun 16 Mar 16:00
EL - Benfica Thu 20 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v So'ton Sun 23 Mar 13:30
PL - Liverpool v Tottenham Sun 30 Mar 16:00

Sooo...this is our March now. Brutal.

5mins added time was a joke. Didnt matter in the end, but we were penalised for their timewasting in situations like that the team timewasting should be penalised and added time should be reduced.

Another clever cameo from Kane, I liked this lad

Back