• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

Oh for gods sake, get a fudging grip !

Its obvious you dont actually believe any of this crap yourself.

He is totally deluded. Probably still argues the earth is flat.

Defence were superb, trememdous effort. Dawson, Holtby, Walker, Parker, Hudd, Sig, Dempsey gave 110% Others simply didnt. No names no pack drill

If we didnt get a sending off - we would have won that. We would have got a third.

Everything in that last ten mins was us until vert sending off.

Yes Dawson fudged up and cost us a player, but then he kept us in the game in extra time.

You cant just pick out negatives and ignore the positives.

Another one who cannot fudging wait...go and spend it on someone who gives a brick. Seriously. FFS! You're obsessed. Should I walk around with a giant fudging frown all the time? I've forgotten more disappointments with this club than you've ever known, so pick another target sunshine!

And there it is. Some ACTUAL emotion from you for once instead of these robotic neutral reactions week in and week out. Well done, I knew you had some fire in your belly deep down.

Hard to fathom why you basically play your first team accept for crucial positions in the heart of your team ie keeper and CB (Gallas).
Football isn't really a game for being fair and giving games to nice guys.

Whilst Brad has always be a solid premier league keeper I find it a little hard to swallow when I see Spurs in a European quarter final with one of the best keepers in the world on the bench and a steady 41 year old between the sticks.

I didn't expect Ade or Hudd to take penalties. Really didn't. Sig (for his technique), Walker (for his habit of thumping it hard and low), Benny (for his habit of not giving a fudge), Dempsey (he's taken them before, plus he scored twice so confidence must have been high) and Holtby (scored them before) would have been my first five, followed by Hudd, Dawson, Friedel, and then Ade and Carroll.

Sigh.

Can we also see the smile he gave after missing it.

I think it wasnt a smile, more of a "Oh well, I am getting paid anyway" With his African problem aswell, we need to get rid even at a loss. You cant carry weak minded players. Think he should be driven out liker Armstrong, just boo the **** until he leaves.

Love the angry duo who have now fudged off to the shadows having taken a virtual swing. Classy heroes the pair of you. Proud to 'know' you. tossers...and yeah if someone wants to report, go the fudge ahead, I'll take it. We list a QF on a gutsy shoot-out and still people have to take personal swings. BTW, I will now claim MY impunity due to this being an 'emotional OMT reaction'...FFS...

You go and get them Steff! I left another forum mainly because of the stupid negativity surrounding the last few games of last season under Redknapp. AVB has done well this season and we should be proud of him, just like we could be proud of last season!

You might be regretting landing here then, mid may its gonna be brutal round here when the inevitable failure is confirmed.

it's funny that Arsenal fans are coming from under the carpet.. didnt they lost to BRADFORD on pens

The positive thing from this game is that we can focus on one goal now and at least know 100% who needs to go in the summer. Hudd and Ade are just trash taking up space. The likes of Naughton and Carroll are bottom 8 PL players that are pretend players. Too many players not good enough or with a loser mentality aswell like Daws or Parker. Big summer ahead.

Not sure ive read more gonad*s in all my life. Have you seen a Spurs game before? Dawson and Parker bottlers? Carroll is a kid coming through very nicely indeed.

Southgate so right about the format of this competition. How Chelsea are in the semis is beyond a joke. Sick of crying "it's not fair" but someone does like to play a cruel joke on us

Yes Dawson fudged up and cost us a player, but then he kept us in the game in extra time.

You cant just pick out negatives and ignore the positives.

I thought Dawson played well - he made mistakes but so did every single one of our team. It was brick conditions. He also kept us in the game with some amazing blocks. I love Dawson

And there it is. Some ACTUAL emotion from you for once instead of these robotic neutral reactions week in and week out. Well done, I knew you had some fire in your belly deep down.

You don't know the half of it. Again, don't even fudging start...I don't need your condescension or approval. Just because I don't come on here and join in the ceremonial kick-ins, it doesn't mean I don't have emotions. I wrote a fudging column about it. Did you read it? Nah...

Back