• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I worry a little about our lack of pace in CD too but Alderweireld and Dier are our best two defenders and maybe that is more important right now

Everyone else kicking off at 8 !

giphy.gif

Just seen the starting 11.
This is absolutely the Jose era isn't it?
Can someone explain to me how we create beyond run run run cross?
Why can we not see if Ndombele can play

Still, happy faces, onwards and upwards!

I agree. I always thought there would be a "next step" in our team under Jose, but looks like this is it.

I don't understand why we focus so much on crosses when 1) We cannot cross for toffee 2) Only Harry can head the ball

Lo Celso is playing further forward, there's loads more to his game than run run run cross

Can't remember us trying to sling in crosses apart from the full backs which is kind of their job.

What’s happened to Sessegnon? I mean no one is a bigger fan of Cirkin than me but if he’s not injured that’s a damning indictment considering Davies performance last match.

Ah just when Dr Tottenham thought he could have a night off

Everton are winless in their last 14 Premier League meetings with Tottenham (D7 L7) since a 2-1 win in December 2012 at Goodison Park.

Back