• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldnt get too drawn into what team we should play as these games are meaningless now and clear deficiencies in the squad must be addressed in the summer.

I set out two different teams for everton and bournemouth town only due to the fixture congestion we now face.

In the summer we need to bring in aarons, ruben diaz and soumare. If we bring these in there is plenty we can sell to help raise funds like alderweireld, sissoko, aurier, kwp and so on.

We need to develop sessegnon into a flying left back, so we get back to having reliable attacking full backs in the mould of rose/walker robertson/taa.

If we dont do these things then due in part to the strength of our competitors, not only will the rest of this season be meaningless but all of next season too, as this side has zero chance of getting into the top 4 next season.

We might though win the league cup if others take their eyes off the ball.

Hopefully this near 18 month period of pathetic PL results will make it plain to the board what needs to be done, otherwise both the board and fans will have to accept at least two mid-table finishes in a row and maybe a league cup as the height of what we can achieve.
Whilst I agree with most of what you say what am I missing regarding seemingly everyone's obsession with Aarons? From what I've seen he is no better than KWP.

Whilst I agree with most of what you say what am I missing regarding seemingly everyone's obsession with Aarons? From what I've seen he is no better than KWP.

He reminds me alot of a young kyle walker, maybe not quite the searing pace he had but thats made up by aarons not having the brain farts.

Rubber on road time though, who would you start out of Sissoko/Winks/Skipp and Bergy/Son/Dele? THAT is the question my friend!

Depends on who is training the best to quote someone! I love Son but he isn’t really playing well atm so may go for Bergy. I haven’t seen enough of Skipp so would give Sissoko the nod over Winks primarily to deal with your point regarding pace.

Last edited:
Scary though as no one here would want any of their defenders
I mean their RB looked decent

absolutely mad we didn’t loan him out before.

I was trying to work out if Hugo would throw on in, Serge lunge in for a pen, on sanchez switching off or the midfield not tracking a runner would happen first

yq3if7h.jpg

Basically my team as well, although I'd have Verts in the middle instead of Sanchez and Davies left back. Can see the advantage of Sanchez's pace though. Back 4 defend FFS! Sissoko protect the back 4 for FFS! You other 5 attack FFS!

I think we need a Skipp or Dier in midfield to sit but it means in posession the back 3 thing doesn't work with Davies.

I'd start the side that played on Friday but swap Moura for Lamela. With Lamela at 10 and Bergwijn tucked in on the right.

I'd prefer Winks to Sissoko but I think that Sissoko has done ok these last couple of games and I don't think that there is much to be gained by chopping and changing there.

If we want to keep the ball and create then I’d go

Hugo

Davies, Toby, Dier, Aurier (we have no one else)

winks

Lo Celso Nombele

Steve. Kane. Son

if we want to play suicide ball then just chuck all the Attackers on and see if we can outscore them

Back