• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lo Celso is playing further forward, there's loads more to his game than run run run cross

Unless Winks is particularly efficient, I think for LoCelso to see the ball he is going to end up dropping deep. I do not see Moura or Aurier finding him. It is why I wanted to see NDombele alongside Sissoko to see if it can work; NDombele is the player who finds that inside channel ball quickly and I think he and GLC could form a great partnership. But we need to know soon.

Unless Winks is particularly efficient, I think for LoCelso to see the ball he is going to end up dropping deep. I do not see Moura or Aurier finding him. It is why I wanted to see NDombele alongside Sissoko to see if it can work; NDombele is the player who finds that inside channel ball quickly and I think he and GLC could form a great partnership. But we need to know soon.
But they would need a DM behind them who can pass accurately which we don’t have currently

I expect winks to sit deeper and actually Lo Celso and sissoko to play higher up harassing and tackling in areas for quicker counters

The Winks Sissoko axis always worried me, the only way we get a result is if the front 4 have a good game, but there’s a massive reliance on Lo Celso playing 10 to make something happen.

I actually typed Eriksen instead of Lo Celso as I was writing this!

if our season starts to go! almost there. Id like to see Cirkin get into games this season. Am curious what has happened to Sessengnon though.

I think I would have played
Aurier Sanchez/Jan Sessegnon
---------Winks Gedson
Lamela Kane Bergwijn
--------------Son

Maybe Lo Celso or Ndombele instead of Kane - although seeing as Kane spends a lot of time dropping deep and can score from outside the box I think he would be worth a shout there.
I just hope we put in a decent performance tonight and Gedson and Ndombele get a good run out.

im hoping its more like this:

Aurier ----- Toby ---- Dier------Davies

--------Winks-------------Sissoko----------
----------------Lo Celso---------------------
--------Moura-------------Son-------------
-----------------Kane-----------------------

I think I would have played
Aurier Sanchez/Jan Sessegnon
---------Winks Gedson
Lamela Kane Bergwijn
--------------Son

Maybe Lo Celso or Ndombele instead of Kane - although seeing as Kane spends a lot of time dropping deep and can score from outside the box I think he would be worth a shout there.
I just hope we put in a decent performance tonight and Gedson and Ndombele get a good run out.
Let us know when you’ve finally decided!

That's the number 10 role under Mourinho. The same as we have seen Dele and Lamela doing.

Ndombele hasn't shown anything in a Spurs shirt yet to warrant a start.

Back