• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

This has been coming from the first 3 games. We were getting away with it big time. The manager is not convincing and he's been abysmal today.

Yeah we were heavily depleted and the red card didn't help but the line up and performance were an absolute disgrace.

Now we have him, he deserves time but I've no faith in the guy. We'll do well to get near top 6.

Jenas talks some brick. The substitutions we've had to make were for injury and a red card. Or the wrong time, according to that clam.

Yeah, I've been ridiculed to no end for suggesting that our squad is weaker, short term, and that the young players we've bought, need to turn into world class players for us to get stronger.
I know . I said it before window was over but gave up as you just get grief. We are weaker as a side. Bale that’s 10 goals gone for a start.

poor

This has been coming from the first 3 games. We were getting away with it big time. The manager is not convincing and he's been abysmal today.

Yeah we were heavily depleted and the red card didn't help but the line up and performance were an absolute disgrace.

Now we have him, he deserves time but I've no faith in the guy. We'll do well to get near top 6.

We replaced a defensive coach with a defensive coach that was sacked because he was defensive.

As pointed out in the Watford thread - if the first 3 teams had a striker (ifs and buts) we would be sitting on about 2 points.

Massively disappointing for two reasons: our lack of midfield ability on the ball and the ref changing the game with the most potent decisions in his armory.

Both decisions were judgment calls - not 100% clear-cut.

Well put. The performances and decisions, or lack of them, have been veyr poor

Really hope he succeeds, as we dont want to have to go through yet another manager, but the initial signs arent encouraging

Back