• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

Exactly , people were laughed at for suggesting we are a weaker side after the window. We are mid table fodder. Squad is weak.

Some thought we had a great window. I think today highlights how weak and light we are on actual first team contributors.

And there u go. They sign a forward, the manager puts him on, and he scores straight away.

I don't think most refs give that second yellow, would be a fk. Wasn't a clear yellow, the challenge was quite soft.

Refs are letting much more go, but then point black a cross is riffled at Davies. Hardly clear as day either.

The ref has been instramental.
As with all the mentally subnormal referees, he's letting half a stadium of fans make his decisions.

Exactly , people were laughed at for suggesting we are a weaker side after the window. We are mid table fodder. Squad is weak.
Yeah, I've been ridiculed to no end for suggesting that our squad is weaker, short term, and that the young players we've bought, need to turn into world class players for us to get stronger.

Back