• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

I don’t think it’s been that bad, all things considered, and not much difference to the three previous PL games.

Dele's role is weird - playing behind Kane but with then Moura on the right and no-one on the left

We need some more balance on the left. I'd get Gil on for either Dele or Winks

Typical GG (from what I know so far).

Players are giving 110%, not getting the rub of the green, ref is making atrocious decisions, we are creating so much but lady luck is not on our side, yet everyone on here is moaning.

It's like we haven't created one chance and are very defensive.
You need to take those rose tinted glasses off, we've been terrible. We've created one chance and that was when PEH for some reason decided not to shoot when he got the ball free onside the box. Kane has barely touched the ball.

And ref has been decent.

That Just Eat advert has done something incredible.

With just three words, they've managed to make Robbie Savage not be the biggest clam on the screen at that time....

"I'm a vegan"

.......................Lloris....................
Royal.........Tanganga....Rodon......Reg
.........Hojbjerg........Skipp..............
Moura............Dele................Gil
......................Kane.................

You need to take those rose tinted glasses off, we've been terrible. We've created one chance and that was when PEH for some reason decided not to shoot when he got the ball free onside the box. Kane has barely touched the ball.

And ref has been decent.
I think you've double bluffed me. Part of me thinks you're serious, part of me thinks the 3 Stella's I've had has made my judgment a bit wonky.

.......................Lloris....................
Royal.........Tanganga....Rodon......Reg
.........Hojbjerg........Skipp..............
Moura............Dele................Gil
......................Kane.................

Agreed. We dont need the 4 CMs in a diamond, none of whom can run with the ball or create

Premier League games, away from home, without several key players are tough, especially when you lose your "experienced semi-captain guy" after 15 minutes.

Given all that I'm pleased with 0-0 BUT hope we now go on to start imposing ourselves via tactics and Gil/Tubs.

Back