• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

Kudos to our defenders, defensive work of the midfielders. Lucas doing some good things. Otherwise not much to be happy about.

Hopefully we'll grow into the game in the second half, Palace have worked really hard and might tire a bit.

Ndombele at some point?

LOL Palace are inviting us to attack but we don't know how.
Reshuffled defence energetic and quick, doing well.
Midfield only Moura is making an impact, glad to see the spirit of Lamela lives on in him! A number of interceptions a pity no one around to take advantage.
Kane needs a rest. He is 28 playing like 32.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If this was our first x1 I’d be livid but given the depleted resources and losing Dier keeping it 0-0 is commendable.

we do need to change it though Ndombele and Gil could give us something as palace grew into the game as they realised we have very little attacking threat.

Not watching but doesn't seem like it's particularly good going by the comments on here. Is it much the same as we've seen for the past 2 years?
Typical GG (from what I know so far).

Players are giving 110%, not getting the rub of the green, ref is making atrocious decisions, we are creating so much but lady luck is not on our side, yet everyone on here is moaning.

It's like we haven't created one chance and are very defensive.

I know possession doesn’t win you games but it kind of helps for creating chances.

I would prefer dominating a game with possession, passing sideways and backwards and creating the odd chance trying to break down a team than not having possession being dominated by a bang average team and not creating 1 chance.

No one is afraid of us anymore.

Will Nuno change this or try to tough it out for a 0-1 or even 0-0? The way it's going Palace are going to score sooner or later. He needs to show some balls:

Dele > N'Dombele
Winks or Skipp > Gil

why do people think our new signing is Royale ? it's a nickname after a jelly brand he liked in Brazil ! lol

very bitty first half, both squeezing space and trying to impose on the other, but palace have grown and dominated- we have largely defended well, but not much joy going forward, far too slow and the passing is woeful

hopefully we'll see Bry Gil and Ndombele come in to open things up and we move the ball faster... it's what I wanna see anyway, but I think Nuno will always' favour the more pragmatic approach

If this was our first x1 I’d be livid but given the depleted resources and losing Dier keeping it 0-0 is commendable.

we do need to change it though Ndombele and Gil could give us something as palace grew into the game as they realised we have very little attacking threat.

We are missing Son/Sanchez from the first 11 - the drop in standard is more than 2 players.

Get Skipp off and either Ndombele or Gil on. Back to 4231 with Dele left, Moura right and Ndombele/Gill behind Kane.
Need to get some sort of creativity on the pitch.

I know possession doesn’t win you games but it kind of helps for creating chances.

I would prefer dominating a game with possession, passing sideways and backwards and creating the odd chance trying to break down a team than not having possession being dominated by a bang average team and not creating 1 chance.

No one is afraid of us anymore.

I always prefer to be underestimated.

and we are severely depleted.

Back