• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Burnley.

Disappointed with Eriksen today again. A few nice passes but he was peripheral to the main events. He's is so much better than his recent performances

but you might need them. If you have only three subs and also three forwards on the bench then its pretty covered. Who would you like to see
on the bench then>?

I wouldnt pick two full backs on the bench. You could always shift Verts to LB, Dier to RB, or Trippier/KWP can cover both sides. Sissoko arguably could play as a RWB. Realistically, we'd only sub a full back or centre back if they got injured. Obviously depends on players being available

Hurrah !

Won both halves

clean sheet

no obvious injuries

Minimal cards (albeit may yet bite us)

Harry ads to his record record tally

We didn’t let them play
We pressed so well and do so much good
Yes there were mistakes but that’s a bettering of the side with best defensive record don’t forget
No, they let us play. They were wide open, end to end basketball stuff.

They were without Ward and Tarkowski yet they came out and let us through on goal about 10 times.

Note from the BBC "It's testimony to Spurs' performance that they are the first away team to score three goals in a league game at Turf Moor in almost three years - since Crystal Palace"

Not for me... it is testimony to them opening up and trying to take the game to us, they wouldn't do that against City or Utd IMO. We did well... but there were lots of mistakes and Burnley gave us a lot of help.

They were without Ward and Tarkowski yet they came out and let us through on goal about 10 times.

Note from the BBC "It's testimony to Spurs' performance that they are the first away team to score three goals in a league game at Turf Moor in almost three years - since Crystal Palace"

Not for me... it is testimony to them opening up and trying to take the game to us, they wouldn't do that against City or Utd IMO. We did well... but there were lots of mistakes and Burnley gave us a lot of help.

Have to disagree
We were great and didn’t let them play IMO but your entitled to your opinion

Yep. Burnley were tinkle poor and clearly without two important players today. We lack a few important players as well, but have the depth to at least win these type of matches. Burnley looked like a League 1 side today, in my opinion. We played in second gear for most of the match, I thought. Well enough, mind, as Burnley were so poor, and you can't complain about winning 3-0, but yeah, they did let us play our game, and we did, even with Sissoko fumbling about (good assist though, to be fair).

Back