• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

that is insane, he takes that into his hands at least a yard outside the box

He's got his one foot in the line, which is considered inside the box - so maybe that's why it wasn't called. Not like we deserved anything from that game anyway though.

Team is rumoured to be :

Lloris

Sissoko Sanchez Toby Rodon Davies

Hjoberg N'Dombelle Bergwijn

Son Bale

I wish my footballing nutter persona would allow me to “skip” a game. I can't even ‘tape’ ‘record’ a live game. I used to schedule board meetings around the world cups in the olden days.

I'm with you on this. My daughter came in during a game last season and the conversation went:

Her: "Daddy, can you play dolls with me?"
Me: "No, Daddy is watching the football."
Her: "Can't you pause it and watch it later?"
Me: "No, of course not. You can't pause live football."
Her: "Why not?"
Me: "Because if I'm not shouting at the telly, how will the players know what to do?"

I'm kinda thinking I'd rather play dolls than watch us tonight though...

I'm with you on this. My daughter came in during a game last season and the conversation went:

Her: "Daddy, can you play dolls with me?"
Me: "No, Daddy is watching the football."
Her: "Can't you pause it and watch it later?"
Me: "No, of course not. You can't pause live football."
Her: "Why not?"
Me: "Because if I'm not shouting at the telly, how will the players know what to do?"

I'm kinda thinking I'd rather play dolls than watch us tonight though...
it all sounds very familiar and not a little embarrassing. back in the day we had a midweek football highlights show if heard the score, mega sulk time.

Ridiculous. Although I’m entirely unsurprised.

that is insane, he takes that into his hands at least a yard outside the box
Partly our own fault. We saw that happen, we knew he was miles out of his box, we should have quickly punted the ball out of play and told the ref to look at it.

Let play carry on long enough and it gives them an excuse to fudge us over.

Nobody else can be fudged so why should I

Sunday 31st January
The Amex
7.15pm kick off

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Davies
Sissoko Hjoberg Ndombelle
Bale Son Stevie W

0-2

Jocky & Bill did it the last time I did an OMT

NINTCHDBPICT000001020125.jpg

Big-bill.jpg
Love your work! Hopefully the players will show the same bravery and inventiveness too.

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS

Team to face Brighton: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rodon, Davies, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Son, Bale.

Subs: Hart, Doherty, Winks, Lamela, Dier, Tanganga, Moura, Vinicius, Devine.

Back