• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

I don't even want to watch the game later but feel i have to, bad right?

Kind of how I feel. That said, I'm beyond the anger stage now (with Jose's reign) so will be watching un-emotionally. Because of that, at least I know that I should be able to sleep tonight as I won't care if we lose. It'll be one step closer to the end of Jose

Kind of how I feel. That said, I'm beyond the anger stage now (with Jose's reign) so will be watching un-emotionally. Because of that, at least I know that I should be able to sleep tonight as I won't care if we lose. It'll be one step closer to the end of Jose

My feeling also. But it's sad and although not a Poch uber fan, I watched with optimism. A Mourinho managerial stint feels as enjoyable as course of antibiotics.

I've decided to not watch the game tonight. It's not a protest or anything, I just don't feel like it, which is a first for me.

I hope we win, but I've just got other stuff I'd rather do than sit through another 90 minutes of watching Spurs.

COYS.

I skipped the Liverpool game, have no regrets.

rewatched it and its not that bad.
we didn't capitulate...we battled but were making too many individual errors and having kane taken off at half time, its going to have an impact.

the other team were better and their players did not make any mistakes that i can remember. oh except that moment when allison looked like he handled the ball outside the box.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Lets hope that whoever plays for us today can do so without making the mistakes we have been doing. If we can cut them out we will be a far better team. Vinnie has to start for me.

Lets hope that whoever plays for us today can do so without making the mistakes we have been doing. If we can cut them out we will be a far better team. Vinnie has to start for me.

Yep, I have no doubt we’ll start with a system that will negate Brighton and create chances.

We’ll probably still fudge it up though.

What are some good actitivies to do while watching TV? I don't think knitting is for me. I've tried playing Switch while watching football, but ultimately just don't get anything of the football after a while. Maybe just put on a podcast? :p

What are some good actitivies to do while watching TV? I don't think knitting is for me. I've tried playing Switch while watching football, but ultimately just don't get anything of the football after a while. Maybe just put on a podcast? :p
To stay awake, you have to focus on certain tactical things e.g. pick a pair of players and watch how they interconnect, or look at the back line and midfield 2 and the distances and gaps involved, or see the runs the forwards are making or not making... look deeper into the game and try to pick out why we are failing.

And post your observations in the omt here.
To stay awake, you have to focus on certain tactical things e.g. pick a pair of players and watch how they interconnect, or look at the back line and midfield 2 and the distances and gaps involved, or see the runs the forwards are making or not making... look deeper into the game and try to pick out why we are failing.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm usually too emotionally involved to see this, but I'll try today. :p

Not sure if I’ll do it tonight as it’s a beer window game, but I’ve watched a few of the earlier ones whilst having a spin on my exercise bike lately.

I don't even want to watch the game later but feel i have to, bad right?

Seems in most cases the graphics in the days before the matches on the Spurs social media give hints to the starting line up. Berjwin, Son, Ndombele, Sissy and Hojberg are guaranteed starters.

Throughout lockdown, our games has been the highlight of the week. I've really looked forward to them. I haven't had any excitement for this game. Just feels like a bit of a chore to be honest.

By kick off, I'll be up for it and shouting at the TV. But I'm not optimistic that we'll win and I'm less optimistic that I'll enjoy the game.

rewatched it and its not that bad.
we didn't capitulate...we battled but were making too many individual errors and having kane taken off at half time, its going to have an impact.

the other team were better and their players did not make any mistakes that i can remember. oh except that moment when allison looked like he handled the ball outside the box.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yep, it was v tough to take with those poor, poor errors.

But for a tight (if correct) offside call and a tame shot from Son we’d have been two up in 25 mins... different game. Tight margins.

This is another must-win game. But with only 2 wins in 8 league matches, we have forgotten how to win in the league. With Kane out injured and Son out of form, not sure where our goals are going to come from.

Wish we can have the old Bale back in form inspiring us. But Bale has been in bad form that not sure he will even start this match. I think either Moura or Lamela should start in attack with Son and Bergwijn.

Our midfield need to play a key role in this match. Ndombele and Hojbjerg has scored goals in recent games. Hope they can contribute more. Sissoko has not been in good form this season but I prefer him to error-prone Winks in midfield.

Mourinho should get his team selection right in defence. I would prefer if Alderweireld start with Rondon in defence but Mourinho seems to be too obsessed with error-prone Dier.

We don't have a good record at Brighton as we got beaten 3-0 there in 2019. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Brighton and get back into the top 4 race.

Everybody dance now!

Regardless of who will start, we badly need to win this match. Even a boring 1-0 win will do wonders to our confidence now. Let's hope we will put up a convincing performance and get a comfortable win to move up the league table.

Back