• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

Think that's a bit unfair, he's putting the effort in, just not coming off and surrounded by absolute brick

Watch him closely for five minutes. He fails to close down, wanders back at walking pace and plays lazy balls forward. I’m hoping he’ll spark into life - but then I’m hoping that about the other nine outfield players too.

Halftime changes needed. Back four please. Bring Sissoko back into the centre with PEH and tanguay. Take off Bergwijn and put Moura on.

That’s how I see it. Doherty for a CB. Sissoko into midfield. As we are playing WBs we might aswell get our WB on :)

soon as the Sky commentator said their last home win was against Arsenal a 100 years ago......well, you know the rest :D
And, of course, Trossard scores.

Trossard.
The man who's made a habit of hitting the woodwork and missing easy chances against other top half teams manges to get a first-time snapshot on target just before he's tackled.

The tactics dont help. but I cant blame Mourinho for professional footballers not being able to complete a pass to a teammate

If one or two players are struggling, that’s on them. If the whole team is terrible, that’s on the manager.

This is on the manager.

Back