• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

Jose is failing in so many aspects of his job:

- getting the team organised
- installing a system
- motivating players and keeping them happy rather than alienating them

I missed the goal to go get my dinner out - overcooked it and tried a few things that really didn't work. Think some of the ingredients might not have been as fresh as they should either.

That's not a metaphor, but it should be.

There are tribesmen in the Amazonian jungle who have never heard of Tottenham who have more interest in this game than Bale.
Think that's a bit unfair, he's putting the effort in, just not coming off and surrounded by absolute brick

Think that's a bit unfair, he's putting the effort in, just not coming off and surrounded by absolute brick

Is he? There was a moment with about 5-10 mins left that Webster ran forward past Bae but he just idled after him

Shape is all wrong players in the wrong position, misplaced passes and a lot of disinterest it seems. Wtf is going on? We are usually boringly solid but the last two games we've been more open than a fluffy bunnies cuddlings legs. I always try to stay positive but this has been ultra brick.

Back