• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's our top scorer from last season at the moment? How many have we lost whilst he's been out?

To be honest we bought a backup/replacement for Harry for just such a situation. We will need to sort this and then to buy Sissoko?
I'm confused and i'm being polite.

To be honest we bought a backup/replacement for Harry for just such a situation. We will need to sort this and then to buy Sissoko?
I'm confused and i'm being polite.

And he hasn't settled in fully yet. I am staggered by people's expectations sometimes.

On a flight, so missed the game - on-air wifi's just about stable enough to get to here and Reddit, though. R/coys seems to think we were pretty dreadful going forward and were lucky to finish with eleven - and there were a few comments about bottling the chance to go top. What's the consensus here?

Can people stop going on about it being another missed chance of going top.

I can guarantee the players are not thinking about that one bit. 3pts yes, just as any other game.

It was only by virtue of the game timings that we had the chance. They haven't 'bottled it again'. It's just vanity at this stage. Nothing more.
Not really. It's a bit of a statement from us saying that we can actually be top after a decent amount of games.

The fact we didn't go top, shows we always bottle it at big moments and it's not just once, it's EVERY time. Last season against West Ham we had the chance but we bottled it. It's that weak mentality which will keep us from winning the league. For teams like Arsenal, City, Chelsea it's not a big deal as they will most likely go top at some point but for us it's a rarity and could turn the players mentality. Alas, it's not meant to be today, and we will be chasing the teams above us again.

On a flight, so missed the game - on-air wifi's just about stable enough to get to here and Reddit, though. R/coys seems to think we were pretty dreadful going forward and were lucky to finish with eleven - and there were a few comments about bottling the chance to go top. What's the consensus here?

Eriksen poor
Lamela poor (could've been sent off)
Weird subs (Son and Alli off for Jansen and Sissoko)
Sissoko could've been sent off for elbow to the chops (could still kop a ban)

Eriksen poor
Lamela poor (could've been sent off)
Weird subs (Son and Alli off for Jansen and Sissoko)
Sissoko could've been sent off for elbow to the chops (could still kop a ban)

Personally I'd be very Suprised for the elbow to be picked up. It looked accidental at best and the ref dealt with it on the pitch

Agree with everything else

People keep telling me we have to give him time. Its November soon, I know players take time to settle I appreciate that, but in a white shirt the guy doesnt look like he has a goal in him. Great hold-up strength, no argument there, but I want my striker scoring goals, or at least looking like he can score

It's like having a salesman on your company that doesn't ever make a sale. Who tries hard and does all the other stuff right and everyone else in the company likes him. But in the end he still hasn't made a sale. At some point you have to call it quits. He wont get near the team when Kane is back Imho.

Must not mention this.

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "If we want to be contenders, we need to win games like these.

"It was a very competitive game, they were ready to compete and it was tough. We managed the whole game, but if you don't score it is difficult to win. We fought loads and it is one point more and a clean sheet."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37663770
Poor. He should've put the entire team up for sale.

It was aimed at me tbh
Yes it was. We've seen countless times players get written off on here, only to then end up being lauded a while later, and yet still there's no patience whatsoever for a 22 year old who's been with us for about 4 months.

Lamela last year had reached lauded status, now he has a couple of poor efforts and he's brick again.

And all this from a draw. Welcome to GG I guess.

Back