• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

This is awful. Truly awful.

I was dreading today but if this continues, we are looking at a minimum 5-0 humiliation.

I know it's only 20 minutes but our style of play and performances since Dortmund (2019) gives me such little confidence.

If you're not motivated against your arch rival then, I don't know what to say, no manager in the world will ever be able to motivate you. Maybe we just have a group of not so great players at the moment. Hopefully I'm just knee jerking and we'll decide to turn up soon.

They are a better side than us. Or similar. Lots of Rose tinted glasses from Spurs Fans . We are mid table brick this season. Villa are a better side than us.

We have a good side but it doesn’t work somehow. We have a better team player for player than Brentford…but they’d tear us apart based upon how they’ve been playing lately.

We have a good side but it doesn’t work somehow. We have a better team player for player than Brentford…but they’d tear us apart based upon how they’ve been playing lately.
Manager ? Bad dressing room ? Something is broken at our club and has been for 2 years now

If you're not motivated against your arch rival then, I don't know what to say, no manager in the world will ever be able to motivate you. Maybe we just have a group of not so great players at the moment. Hopefully I'm just knee jerking and we'll decide to turn up soon.

I'm not sure its motivation. Its these mind-numbing tactics of dropping back inside our own half and giving them the call. Just builds their confidence and makes us desperate when we do get it

WTF is this? Are we supposed to press or not? It's just one player at the time! Defence, midfield and attack are not coordinated at all! Not working as a unit at all!

Back