• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Can we have a shot on goal please

You know those really boring matches under AVB where we pass the ball around our back four a lot and our attack doesn't look threatening?

Replace passing it around our back four with Arsenal passing it around our back four and you have this match.

i simply cannot fathom the stick walker gets/is getting. by far and away one of our most consistent performers this season and about the only solid fixture we have in the back four. massive to our attacking game and completely committed.

i think he's quality and learning and improving all the time. the crux of the problems at the back im afraid stem from daws and the fact hes got the turning circle of an oil tanker.
Seconded.

Need Ade to drop into midfield when we're under the cosh.

Wiltshire is a price cun1.

Keep your heads up lads. We're still in the game. Just.

Wouldn't surprise me if Wheelchair said something racist - one of the most horrible little chavs to blemish a football pitch.

Absolutely - if he was born some 10 years back he'd be walking around with his colourful Ben Sherman shirt tucked out (you know the type...)

He's winding me up more than the Moose!!!

As a player I'd target his dodgy ankle - f*ck him up

Christ the pain Spurs put me through....

I'm sure that 7 cigarettes and 6 beers in 45 miniutes isn't good for you!!!!

Sherwood has definitely sent us out to wind them up. Whoever takes their chances will win this. Not over by any means.

Back