• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

That's ok. I'd much rather be the team who comes from a goal down to equalise. We can win this especially if the players embrace the nature of the cup. It swings so quickly

Decent half. We started well, they scored and we sort of panicked. We've looked better ending the half though, we are creating chances and we will create in the second. Must take our chances now though.

We look threatening when going forward but Ade needs to buck up his ideas a bit. Defensively we need a tweak, they are causing us problems though

We are still creating chances which is good.

plenty of time to get back into this, I can't see fabianski going 90 mins without a big mistake

at the other end as long as it's Walcott the chances fall to we'll probably get away with it

This game is for the taking. I get the feeling Soldado and Ade have been told to preserve some energy (they're not going all out at the moment).

You know, Andros would have been a great option in this game...

We could have conceded more goals. We played some nice stuff on the break. But not quite good enough.

But we are still in the game. Benaleb did pretty well, considering he's just been dropped into a derby match in an often outnumbered midfield.

There is a reason these a holes are top of the league.

No problem with us by passing midfield if Ade and Soldado can hold it up, get Lennon and Eriksen involved.

If it's still 1 in it towards 15 mins to go, chuck on Kane as well and start lumping it. It's the Fa cup!

We need to shoot more. I'm amazed soldado drags his shots as much as he does considering how good he is from penalties.

I think Walcotts pace is worrying us too much.......

still in this though.....but unfortunately they have been excellent....

need a bit more from solly & ade...

Lennon not involved enough...

Andy Townsend very annoying.

Back