• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

I've always believed that it's a good idea to get a tall defensive midfielder in against the hoofball teams. Let him challenge for the initial header, centre backs can largely stay in position and there won't be as much chaos if/when the initial header is lost or the ball drops. So Capoue or Sandro for me for this one.

If there ever was a game for Dawson and Kaboul to play as our centre back pairing it's this kind of game.

Rest of the team - meh. I obviously want to see Bentaleb, but as long as Eriksen is out there I won't complain too much.

Dawson for the airball ****, his kind of game

midfield - Lennon - Sandro - Bentaleb - Eriksen (Fat Sam's shower of **** will work hard, can't have anyone who fades in/out)

front line - Ade - Soldado, think Kane is not the right solution against that kind of defense (better for Soldado's movement)

Dawson for the airball ****, his kind of game

midfield - Lennon - Sandro - Bentaleb - Eriksen (Fat Sam's shower of **** will work hard, can't have anyone who fades in/out)

front line - Ade - Soldado, think Kane is not the right solution against that kind of defense (better for Soldado's movement)

I think Soldado will start. Couldnt really drop Kane as he had scored in his last few games, but with him drawing a blank at Stoke, I feel he may have to chnages places with Soldado for this match

I think Soldado will start. Couldnt really drop Kane as he had scored in his last few games, but with him drawing a blank at Stoke, I feel he may have to chnages places with Soldado for this match

Personally I would consider Kane and Soldado as Ade has been a bit meh again lately.

Just checked on Knees up mother brown, there game thread is up to 14 pages all ready, whilst we sit here on no one gives a **** 2. Poor Spam they so wont us to consider them rivals its sad.

Just checked on Knees up mother brown, there game thread is up to 14 pages all ready, whilst we sit here on no one gives a **** 2. Poor Spam they so wont us to consider them rivals its sad.

I care a bit - it's bad enough to lose to Arsenal 3 times in a season, wouldn't want to duplicate that with West Ham.

I care a bit - it's bad enough to lose to Arsenal 3 times in a season, wouldn't want to duplicate that with West Ham.

Going to have to counter the constant balls into the box.

So I would go with:

------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------

Naughton-------Dawson-------------Kaboul-------------Rose

--------------------------Capoue--------------------------------

Lennon------------------Paulinhio----------------------Eriksen

------------------Adebayor--------Kane------------------------

I dont think Tim will mess with the team too much so i have not really picked the team I would want. Just more along what i think he will pick. We need some extra height so Chadli out and replaced with Capoue who can act as an extre centre back at set plays. Also Keep Adebayor in the side for that exact same reason, him or Kane can come back and help out.

I'd actually be more inclined to put Fryers in ahead of Rose for this one purely for his aerial presence. Bentaleb and Capoue in the middle with perhaps Chadli or Paulinho working around Ade. Lennon and Eriksen keep their slots.

I'd actually be more inclined to put Fryers in ahead of Rose for this one purely for his aerial presence. Bentaleb and Capoue in the middle with perhaps Chadli or Paulinho working around Ade. Lennon and Eriksen keep their slots.

Perhaps there's a chance Vertonghen is fit?

I'm sure he would be delighted with an outing at left back and the prospect of spending half the game trying to man mark Andy Carroll or some other WestStoke Boltenham player... :)

Perhaps there's a chance Vertonghen is fit?

I'm sure he would be delighted with an outing at left back and the prospect of spending half the game trying to man mark Andy Carroll or some other WestStoke Boltenham player... :)

Vertonghen played the full 90 minutes for our U21s last time out and came through unscathed.

He'll have had almost a full week's training with the first team ahead of the game at West Ham, so he'll almost definitely be in the squad, if not a starter.

Getting revved up for this now. LET'S DO THESE CAANTS

Sick to death of 'em. If they do a treble over us in a season we may aswell fold as a club, cos they are ****.

Not gonna guess the team Tim puts out, who knows.

COYS COYS COYS

Aaron Lennon and 10 others.

To be fair with Townsend and Lamela injured there isnt a lot of choice, TS cant even throw Walker in there either.

I think we can safely say there will be a few guaranteed starters on Saturday.
Lloris
Kaboul (maybe even at RB if Vertonghen starts)
Lennon
and
Eriksen (surely, because I will consider giving up if he didnt start if fully fit)

I was going to say Adebayor, but isnt beyond possibilty that TS starts with Soldado and Kane (although I wouldnt)

Hopefully we can take the lead early in the game (for once!) and the Wet Spam faithful will spend the rest of the game abusing BFS...

@SkySportsNews: Sam Allardyce says he's hurting after banners calling for him to be sacked - but he wants to stay West Ham #SSN

BmjR3HICYAAUTQj.jpg:large

To be fair with Townsend and Lamela injured there isnt a lot of choice, TS cant even throw Walker in there either.

I think we can safely say there will be a few guaranteed starters on Saturday.
Lloris
Kaboul (maybe even at RB if Vertonghen starts)
Lennon
and
Eriksen (surely, because I will consider giving up if he didnt start if fully fit)

I was going to say Adebayor, but isnt beyond possibilty that TS starts with Soldado and Kane (although I wouldnt)

Chadli
Sigurdsson
Dembele
Eriksen

I'd pick any of those to play there ahead of Lennon. Or we can use a formation that doesn't require a RW.

------------------Lloris--------------------

Naughton--Dawson--Vertonghen--Rose

Lennon----Sandro---Dembele---Eriksen

------------Adebayor---Kane-------------

Is what he should do. He will go with Pauli and Chadli in the middle and against Diame, Nolan, and Noble I can see us getting outfought.

Hopefully we can take the lead early in the game (for once!) and the Wet Spam faithful will spend the rest of the game abusing BFS...

@SkySportsNews: Sam Allardyce says he's hurting after banners calling for him to be sacked - but he wants to stay West Ham #SSN

BmjR3HICYAAUTQj.jpg:large

what is wrong with them, he has them massively overachieving

Back