• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

Might have been worthy a try today. Hopefully our LB today wont need to do much, so he could have had plenty of time to adjust his hair. Then just give him a shout if we get a fk in goal range.

Joking apart, could have been a decent shout. Have a feeling though that Bale himself wont fancy playing LB ever again

Think it would be a good way for Bale to get back into his stride. Also take some pressure off. He can pop up around the box and as long as his defending is ok he’ll be fine. He’s still a decent player and can be useful defensively. When space opens up he can exploit it. Davies just passed back infield.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Think it would be a good way for Bale to get back into his stride. Also take some pressure off. He can pop up around the box and as long as his defending is ok he’ll be fine. He’s still a decent player and can be useful defensively. When space opens up he can exploit it. Davies just passed back infield.

Only bale can get himself back in his stride.... unless this is it

Dane Scarlett on the bench, would be great if he got a few minutes.

(Just saw his middle name is “Pharrell”, I now feel v old!)

Unfortunately Bale has been a big disappointment. He should be sent back to Madrid and we should save his wages for summer signings. Imo he shouldn`t even be on the bench.

Dane Scarlett on the bench, would be great if he got a few minutes.

(Just saw his middle name is “Pharrell”, I now feel v old!)
Hard to imagine a scenario where Scarlett would come on... maybe if Son and Kane are injured and Vinicius and Bale are already on? Or if we are 5-0 up. Neither very likely!

Wish he’d play Bale at LB.

I've seen you suggest this a few times but I just can't see him putting in any kind of effort defensively. Not at this stage of his career 9 years since he's even played the position. He was never any good as a LB in the first place. [emoji28]
That's where Lamela comes in. With him and Ndombele we might actually hang onto the ball for more than two seconds when we win it back.
With Lamela we will probably hold on to the ball for too long.
Both Lamela and Lucas start; dumb and dumber.

One consistently puts his head down and dribbles directly at goal, ruining our runners and angles and timing as he dances round one man and straight into three others.

One consistently puts his head down and dribbles diagonally across the pitch, ruining our runners and angles and timing as he dances round one man and straight into three others.

Seems we either get the Sissoko show; no passing, no awareness, no technique, hides from the ball.

Or we get the headless chicken show with Lamela and Moura making the pitch narrow and driving into 7 defenders.

I might actually quite like Lamela and Moura if they were told to PASS and to stay out wide to stretch the opponent's defence, but they just run straight into the heart of our attack and their defence, over and over.
I really enjoyed this post, so I wanted to quote it. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Apparently if we get 3, Fat Sam will set a record for the most goals conceded in the first 10 games
of any manager in Prem history.

Apparently Tottenham are looking to record their first league double over West Bromwich Albion since the 2011-12 season under manager Harry Redknapp!!

Apparently Mourinho has never lost to Fat Sam. We all know what happens next.

COYS.

Let's restart our season. Still in with a shout of 3 cups and 6th IF we start playing football again. Please let it be today

Wow, not even 60 seconds and the 'Top of the League' a few weeks ago gets a mention. Does this happen every time Southampton play?

Back