• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion

That turd from Chelsea with the girls hair is annoying me all he does is thrown himself on the ground
Trouble is Attwell is buying all of their fouls so far

There's been couple for Kane which class as great chances due the level of his ability

fair, I'm saying their is logic in West Broms approach, we are not going to have 2 on 1 against the keeper behind their defensive line that guarantees a goal, their system allows us shots from the edge of a crowded box, they are banking on us not converting that to get a clean sheet, so far its working and Lloris has had the hardest save of the game to make.

fair, I'm saying their is logic in West Broms approach, we are not going to have 2 on 1 against the keeper behind their defensive line that guarantees a goal, their system allows us shots from the edge of a crowded box, they are banking on us not converting that to get a clean sheet, so far its working and Lloris has had the hardest save of the game to make.

I suppose that one benefit of a player like Kane is that we don't need to manufacture gilt-edged 2 on 1s to be likely to score. He has the ability to turn a regular half-chance into a real opportunity.
ANd it's very hard to counter that elite level of skill except with the throwing of bodies around him.

So presumably then you would not really rate our performance as our territorial advantage is just West Brom inviting us on to them?

We really need to get the Kane/Son link up monkey off their backs. One more assist/goal and the have beaten the record set by Sheare and Sutton. We could do with it happening today.

So presumably then you would not really rate our performance as our territorial advantage is just West Brom inviting us on to them?

We've played well, but yes, we have the ball on the edge of their box because they are intentionally sitting deep, a draw is a good result for them, they will stay deep unless we score.

We need something special from distance, or to tempt them out somehow.

We've played well, but yes, we have the ball on the edge of their box because they are intentionally sitting deep, a draw is a good result for them, they will stay deep unless we score.

We need something special from distance, or to tempt them out somehow.

ha ha, what was I saying about them sitting deep

another waste from Sonny

Back