• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

And if we don't?
Then triffic. It's nuts imo. But hey this is spurs, we knew what we signed up for.

I'm still of the opinion that we dont need specifically a dm, but the team as a collective need to carry out the ball winning attributes a DM should bring

COYS

I imagine that TS is trying to see all the players in various positions, its what any Manager does - no? Holtby in the middle etc.

If players dont fit his formation then we will get rid etc

Disappointed for Lamela. But Chadli was fantastic when he came on so worth his place. Hope the front two are on song today

A5868_zps452445e5.jpg

Serbian midfielder Milos Veljkovic (squad number 51) becomes the 34th player to be included in Tottenham's first team squads this season.

If he plays, he'll be the 30th to get first team minutes this season and the 10th to make his Premier League debut this season.

Last edited:
We do look pretty open to a counter-attack..

I could see Holtby and Eriksen pressing too far forward leaving no one to shield Dawson and our back 4. Thank goodness Chiriches can help out with his pace. Don't see us keeping a clean sheet in this one though (see us scoring 4-5 mind \o/ )

It's a bit dry in these neck of the woods.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a nice flowing river, I'd be very grateful.

@andros_townsend: On my way to the lane! #coys ⚽

@sandroraniere: Christmas was good and now's a good time to make everyone happy. Good game and good luck boys!! .. vengaaaa dallee..

Bloody hell! It's a **** or bust selection again. It'll be interesting to see how his selections develop, I can't see him doing the same on New Year's Day.

TS might go for it at Old Trafford as well but it depends on how we do against West Brom and Stoke, and how ManU do too...they just squeaked past Hull with an own goal winner, which is unfortunate. It would have been nice to face them when they are on a downer.

Looks like we are going for the jugular at the off. Hopefully get a couple of goals and then bring in Capoue or Bentalab to sit in front of the defence. Risky but worth a try...

I predict 3 minutes before Spaceman says "FFS yet again, wide open, blown apart, no cover, what are they thinking, Dawson was static and Church is injured, OMG they are all over us Noooooooo" :D

Then triffic. It's nuts imo. But hey this is spurs, we knew what we signed up for.

I'm still of the opinion that we dont need specifically a dm, but the team as a collective need to carry out the ball winning attributes a DM should bring

COYS

I think Holtby might be able to do more of a DM job. High energy, interceptions, good short passes.

Back