• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Would have liked to have seen Lamela, but we play again on the 29th and then again on the 1st. So he'll get his chance.

I have no idea how this selection will pan out, but we will surely create chances.

Would have preferred Capoue ahead of Holtby. Our teams looks extremely open. We really are done to the bare bonus, though.

WBA in a 5-4-1 by the looks of it. They are looking to make it difficult for us to break them down. And also perhaps to owerpower us centrally where we look quite weak.

No idea how I feel about the team.

will be an interesting watch. Holtbys work rate could well make up for his lack of defensive ability!

Holtby Eriksen? in the middle? haha. That is utterly bonkers and a tad questionable if im honest.

Timmy boy doesnt like Capoue. I dont blame him as I dont think he is all that whilst he seems to be rated on here. Id still have put in a DM though and he is the only available one.

Players NOT in our starting 11:

Kaboul
Vertonghen

Sandro
Dembele
Paulinho
Lennon
Townsend
Lamela
Bentaleb
Capoue

Defoe

That's pretty insane.

TS is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Say there are 1,000 people on this board...

With the team he just picked, 20 people will pipe up and say it is silly not to have a DM and we will be too open.

If he picked kids 20 people will pipe up to say "has he never met Capoue?" (as if!)

If he picked experience 20 people will pipe up to say "I thought he was going to give the kids a chance?"

If he plays 442 or 433 or 640 or 910 then you can guarantee 20 people will pipe up to have a pop at him for not doing what they wanted.

Let's see how it goes.

PS - I am very happy that he took off Adebayor and Rose against Wet Spam to avoid injuries, rather than having those guys unavailable over Xmas. The others could (perhaps should) have coped.

that CM pairing of Holtby and Eriksen looks tasty.

Is Sigg coming in from the right and Chadli on the left?

Would have preferred Capoue ahead of Holtby. Our teams looks extremely open. We really are done to the bare bonus, though.

WBA in a 5-4-1 by the looks of it. They are looking to make it difficult for us to break them down. And also perhaps to owerpower us centrally where we look quite weak.

I would have preferred Capoue there too instead of Holtby, and maybe Lammy to start.

Otherwise it is another brave selection by TS. Hope it works for him - and us!!!!!

This happy caution to the wind attitude everyone has will be very different in a few hours if we get stuffed here

that CM pairing of Holtby and Eriksen looks tasty.

Is Sigg coming in from the right and Chadli on the left?

I hope it's the other way round. Chadli was brilliant when he come on against Southampton on the right, used his power to devestating effect by bombing past the full back and putting in some of the great crosses he can put in.

TS is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Say there are 1,000 people on this board...

With the team he just picked, 20 people will pipe up and say it is silly not to have a DM and we will be too open.

If he picked kids 20 people will pipe up to say "has he never met Capoue?" (as if!)

If he picked experience 20 people will pipe up to say "I thought he was going to give the kids a chance?"

If he plays 442 or 433 or 640 or 910 then you can guarantee 20 people will pipe up to have a pop at him for not doing what they wanted.

Let's see how it goes.

PS - I am very happy that he took off Adebayor and Rose against Wet Spam to avoid injuries, rather than having those guys unavailable over Xmas. The others could (perhaps should) have coped.

Only 20 out of 1000. That really is a small minority!

Back