• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Why? I want to see Spurs play football, not chase around whilst West Brom play football.

Sure, as if we aren't doing that now. We should exploit any space they give up as they chased the goal, be a bit clever. We can't have possession all the time. But they do to us what we did to them, score from a dead ball situation.

**** sake walker. Loves a risk, kick ups in the corner then boots it in the air to the corner of our penalty box

Sure, as if we aren't doing that now. We should exploit any space they give up as they chased the goal, be a bit clever. We can't have possession all the time. But they do to us what we did to them, score from a dead ball situation.

Why can't we have possession all the time? We have a good enough squad to keep the ball and avoid giving West Brom chances.

This formation, with this personnel scare the hell out of me. I can't remember ever seeing a weaker *physically* looking Spurs team.

I am starting to get very worried

Half time ratings;

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6
Dawson - 5
Chiriches - 3
Rose - 6

Chadli - 5
Eriksen - 7
Holtby - 6
Sigurdsson - 6

Soldado - 5
Adebayor - 5

Take off chiriches ? He has been the culprit a fair few times. But tell you what, great to watch rather than the turgid stuff with AvB - just how will we deal with the top 6 teams ? Shudder to think.

We have had a fair few shots, but not so many on target, and we are very open to their counter.

Back