• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs. Tranmere

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right. He could have been playing against the Philippines instead....hhmmm

And the tactical genius Sven.

He wouldn’t be facing anyone like the Tranmere defense either. I’ve been to The Philippines. Amongst their 100m people, there is no one the size of Tranmere’s centre half.

2 great chances not taken, a pen shout but as goalless they and the crowd start to believe. The goal was a killer for them, they’ll charge out at the beginning of the half and as long as we defend properly there should be space to exploit as they tire and push up.

HT 1-0. Torpid by us. Build up far too slow. Dele and Skipp slowing everything down in the middle. Fortunate to get a deflected worldie off Serge. Work to be done. Love

The pitch isn’t helping at all. We’ll win by 3 or 4. The fat lads will tire badly this half.

To be fair, there's no chance of us playing slick football on this pitch, the ball is bobbling all over the place. Slow and precise is the order of the day, we opened them up twice early on and should have had the game all but won by half-time.
Like one of winter EL ties in Eastern Europe.

HT 1-0. Torpid by us. Build up far too slow. Dele and Skipp slowing everything down in the middle. Fortunate to get a deflected worldie off Serge. Work to be done. Love
Disagree. We're completely on top and 2 or 3 nil wouldn't flatter us. Darling

Probably. The changing room is too small for that giant centre-half, so he has to have his half-time hog-roast in there.

I’m pretty sure I could make it in League 2 looking at their centre backs. 40 years old, touch of a rapist and 4 stone overweight...in fact I think I could make League 1.

Back