• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

We need to cut out those silly mistakes Walker. I would prefer Naughton to come on and just keep it simple without giving them opportunities like this.

Would like to see Bale moved up top and Townsend/Falque brought on on the left.

The real Defoe has truly stood up again.

no but if you play the percentages by getting a shot on target (like the second goal) they have a chance of going it, or we may get a rebound....

Are we the only Prem side who has a first 11 that does not contain one of those tossy 'shaggy mohawk' things? Proud.

I've also seen him play several times for Fulham, and I can't think of creativity. As it's so obvious to you, you must remember some specific moments where he created. Please can you share?

I can think of lot times he has beat 2/3 players and set up opportunities for someone to strike at goal. Failing that his goal against QPR. You don't think he's creative then fine, good for you. Pointless debating it....

Would like to see Bale moved up top and Townsend/Falque brought on on the left.

The real Defoe has truly stood up again.

Other than his finishing, I think he has played well. Worked hard, made himself available, held it up well and laid it off well. Heavily involved in both games. Good effective game.

I think AVB should freshen us up now, not wait until they score. I think we need a nice big injection of spunk.

Back