• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

I notice that most of the time on our corners we never have any just sitting on the edge of the box. Find that pretty weird!

Dare I say a "comfortable" win for once ? I can relax until we have 3. Come on boys, lets put this shower to the sword !

Kabs with a knock to the head it looks like. Seems like he is staying on?? yes he is! good i like Kaboul and it would be nice for him to get a new contract.

Don't you think that Naughton can do a job covering RB?

No. The only reason I think he's stayed at the club for so long is his utility, and even then he's pretty awful at left back. He has nothing to his attacking game and rarely pushes forward, more happy to sit and play it safe, that's not a modern day fullback and we become to predictable and one sided when he plays.

That dive up by Debuchy was funny! Nabil's trailing leg just catches his toe and he jumps up with both feet arms in the air and flops to the ground. lol!!

Back