• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Chance to stretch Saudi Sportswashing Machine now. All about game management now. Give away free kicks in the right areas, break the game up and hit Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the break, especially with Townsend.

When someone is close to Lennon i just know he is going to lose it.

It makes my blood boil. It happens 99% of the time. Promising breakaway > ball to Lennon > loses the ball > Saudi Sportswashing Machine attack.

*sigh*

Massive change this. Dembele has been bossing it as usual, drawing players in, rolling them, fighting the midfield... Townsend is of course a completely different player. We're really going for it

Always Dembele. His injuries are worrying. Townsend should be able to cause trouble though.

It makes my blood boil. It happens 99% of the time. Promising breakaway > ball to Lennon > loses the ball > Saudi Sportswashing Machine attack.

*sigh*

If you're talkig about the pass from Bentaleb, that pass came waaay too late and the defender was too close. Not Lennon's fault.

No. The only reason I think he's stayed at the club for so long is his utility, and even then he's pretty awful at left back. He has nothing to his attacking game and rarely pushes forward, more happy to sit and play it safe, that's not a modern day fullback and we become to predictable and one sided when he plays.

I agree that he is weaker on the left and is not as attacking as our other fullbacks but I think that he could do well for a team at right back that wanted them to sit back a bit more. I also think he is fine as RB cover, it's not his fault that we haven't signed a LB understudy.

If you're talkig about the pass from Bentaleb, that pass came waaay too late and the defender was too close. Not Lennon's fault.

you are right. The pass was way to late. But he was still one against one on the outside, a chance to work and angle and get a ball in. But he does a simple flick inside and its lost. I just think he could do a lot more in that situation even with the late pass from Nabil.

It was entirely Lennon's fault

Bentaleb was clearly looking to pass it but Lennon was running into the same area as usual, so there was no point in passing

Lennon should have gone wide left or gone right so that the 2 players Bentaleb pulled towards him were out of the game

But Lennon ran straight into the huddle so there was no pass on, as usual

Lennon is not a bright lad

It was entirely Lennon's fault

Bentaleb was clearly looking to pass it but Lennon was running into the same area as usual, so there was no point in passing

Lennon should have gone wide left or gone right so that the 2 players Bentaleb pulled towards him were out of the game

But Lennon ran straight into the huddle so there was no pass on, as usual

Lennon is not a bright lad

Not how I saw it so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Back