• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

I doubt that is in the public domain, there are a few footballers who give away a lot of their cash, im sure we would too with the amount they earn

Drogba, Bellamy, Ade, Gerrard & FSW did too, im sure there are loads more that I've not mentioned

I have a feeling that all footballers with good PR people give a lot to charity.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of. Time has faded the accuracy somewhat but I think that's a pretty good insight into Ade.

And you're happy to trust a Harry quote on this topic? Would you trust a Harry topic on other matters? Do you trust Harry? I thought we agreed that what Harry says, and what actually is, were often two very different things.

Funnily enough, you said earlier that if he 'wants RVP money then he should play like him' or words to that effect. Not sure if you've noticed (or picked up on it - I suspect you have) but RVP is a part-timer of the HIGHEST order who's ego and subsequent performance-only-when-it-suits-him make Ade's look like Mother Theresa! Funny with RVP, always developing 'knocks' and 'strains' when his teams have really needed him to dig in and help fight their way through a 'crisis'…happened with the filth and has happened with Man Utd this season...

And you're happy to trust a Harry quote on this topic? Would you trust a Harry topic on other matters? Do you trust Harry? I thought we agreed that what Harry says, and what actually is, were often two very different things.

Funnily enough, you said earlier that if he 'wants RVP money then he should play like him' or words to that effect. Not sure if you've noticed (or picked up on it - I suspect you have) but RVP is a part-timer of the HIGHEST order who's ego and subsequent performance-only-when-it-suits-him make Ade's look like Mother Theresa! Funny with RVP, always developing 'knocks' and 'strains' when his teams have really needed him to dig in and help fight their way through a 'crisis'…happened with the filth and has happened with Man Utd this season...

I'll believe Harry when there's nothing in it for him, yes.

He says what benefits him regardless of truth all the time, but I don't see what he gets out of making this up.

As for RVP, I don't follow him enough to know for certain, but to my memory he suffers from long term injuries more than being a little unwell for the odd Europa away match.

I'll believe Harry when there's nothing in it for him, yes.

He says what benefits him regardless of truth all the time, but I don't see what he gets out of making this up.

As for RVP, I don't follow him enough to know for certain, but to my memory he suffers from long term injuries more than being a little unwell for the odd Europa away match.

And you don't believe that 'Arry doesn't enjoy a bit of 'embelish' with his stories? A little extra dressing on the side? A little more cheese with his sandwich? Come on. You know and so do I…

As for RVP, trust my memory over yours in that case because he goes missing when he's most wanted for a fight. Always. A bigger c unt you could not wish to find.

with the local press - its all a game. even if a manager tried to lay it down as straightforward as he can, the rags will turn it into a circus!

don't trust what ANY of what appears in the press, even if its with quotes.

What percentage is that?

I could not know, but I do remember an article stating that spurs are paying a 'percentage of his wages' directly to his chosen charity in Togo in his name. Unfortunately can't find the article, however it is very well known that he does give a lot back to his home country.

Back