• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

I-can-count-to-potato.jpg

1993/94 season. First game of the season. Checked ceefax as no other way of finding out the result.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0 Tottenham 1 FT
Sheringham 39

Never forget it. Repeat please!

Brave man arc but brick OMT. Seriously.

My first proper season that. Great goal, page 302.

I wonder if theres a ceefax generator. We could do an omt with it.

A draw would be a great result. Patched up CM, only one CF (and he's not that great), under-whelming pre-season,.....

DIfficult to be too optimistic

Official Match Thread Rules

Jordinho said:
6. The OMT's opening post shalt inform the members of Glory-Glory of all things important: Who, when, where.

“Make an OMT of quality content for me and sacrifice on it your expected lineups and finest analysis, your chickens and badgers and other furry animals. Wherever I cause my OMTs to be honored, I will come to you and bless you. If you make an OMT for me, do not post it too soon, for you will defile it if you edit it. And do not take my OMTs lightly, or your private parts may be exposed.”

If the OP is going letter by letter with the rules in order to say the match thread can be posted as soon as the Valencia game is out of the way then surely the other rules must apply? I'd suggest that the Who/When/Where section has been missed because we don't have any team news yet so none of us actually have any idea of "Who" and it hasn't even been speculated within the OP such as "speculated lineups"...

...just saying... ;)

----------Ade VdV-------------
Bale Sandro Huddlestone Lennon
BAE Kaboul Dawson Walker
------------Brad---------------

AvB can put them in whatever 433 mixer he wants but there's only so much grass that they spread out over.

1-1

I'm saving up a jar of ball sweat to send to South Africa for this abomination Arcy. One morning, when you're not expecting it, you'll answer the door to a Zidanagram, get the nut laid on and have my sopping sack sweat dumped on your head. Bon Chance fudger.

Too many pansies and Sigurd litters on here , all doing the usual whining cos of this OT design . Leave it to the fellow graphic experts then cos it's always 2 pages of crying over nothing .... Do you whiners play football (played) can't see it

Too many pansies and shirt lifters on here , all doing the usual whining cos of this OT design . Leave it to the fellow graphic experts then cos it's always 2 pages of crying over nothing .... Do you whiners play football (played) can't see it

Too many pansies and Sigurd litters on here , all doing the usual whining cos of this OT design . Leave it to the fellow graphic experts then cos it's always 2 pages of crying over nothing .... Do you whiners play football (played) can't see it

sigurd litters? Spell check fail.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's final pre season match:

Cardiff City 4 (Gunnarsson 16, 26, Ralls 20, Velikonja 76)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1 (Ameobi pen 49)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (4-4-1-1):

-----------------------------------Krul
Simpson, Coloccini(Williamson 46), S Taylor(Gosling 63), Santon
R Taylor(Perch 28 ), Tiote(Amalfitano 71), Marveaux(Vuckic 46), Gutierrez
----------------------------- Obertan(Campbell 84)
--------------------------------Shola Ameobi

If we dont get any fudgein strikers we may well finish eighth but people were happy with that - earlier on in the summer when people said they would be 'happy; finishing mid table

Oh, I'm not complaining. I did say I would be satisfied to finish sixth as long as some progress was evident on the field. By extrapolation, without any decent strikers, 8th looks distinctly like being our finishing berth.

Were that to be the case, however, only a cup of some sort would stay the natives' hand. League Cup (fudge Capital One), FA Cup, Champions' League's disappointing Eastern-European mobster twin brother...one of them has to be lifted if AVB is to be forgiven, I think.

I'm just surprised Everton are being tipped to finish above us. Where does their squad surpass ours? Jelavic. That's it.

This is an interesting game, Toon have an extremely potent frontline, whereas we are in a pretty shocking and embarrassing position right now. Genuinely baffled by how pre-season has gone. Even if Ade is available not sure we can expect too much considering his lack of pre-season? That we don't have a top class frontline, that Sandro has never trained with AVB, that we will be adopting a high-line approach (the first season without King), and will likely be without Modric or a replacement remotely on his level, are all reasons to be concerned.

Both Sandro and Leandro are in Brazil's squad for their friendly with Sweden on Wednesday.

Words can't describe how ridiculous it is to have international friendlies this week.

Back