• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

Was one of those games where it looked like they had to score before we start to play with any intensity. The lack of confidence and preparedness to play through a press, just gives teams initiative. The opposition get lots of touches and play themselves into form. We constantly hand the ball back to them. Until they score and then we can shift the momentum. Fighting back. Why aren't we fighting to control the game from the off?
But our options in attack now looks as weak as they ever have
I mean we have fudging Moura playing with Kane
That’s scary brick

I am hoping for a Barcelona away type finish to the game (2019 season) when we grab a late equaliser, and the result from the other game goes our way

Moura can't trap a bag of cement...

What was Dier doing with those two crazy passes...

Sess at rwb was just ridiculous when we have three rwbs on the bench...

The passes out of defence were useless... Davies misplaced 5 yard pass was incredibly bad.

No movement when we do get the ball...

Conte has ruined Bissouma as a player...

Our best hope tonight is Frankfurt getting an equaliser...

And apart from all that I'm having a very pleasant evening...

But our options in attack now looks as weak as they ever have
I mean we have fudging Moura playing with Kane
That’s scary brick

We just need the confidence to pass the ball and make runs. Barely able to string 2 passes together last half. Now we have to, we will.

We need to pull Sess out of this. He's terrified. They all are to an extent but he's not able to handle the atmosphere at all.

They actually do look scared. The middle two never got on the ball. Dier played two of the most brainless passes I’ve ever seen, Lenglet has either hoofed it or played it straight to them, Davies the same. Kane looks dead on his feet.

They all look absolutely terrified. I’m shocked at what I’m seeing. These are professional, international players. They cannot be that bad again surely.

Absolute embarrassment. Midfield is shocking, none of them can make a 5 yard pass or run straight into an opponent.
Management isn't much better. What's the point of switching Moura and Sess and then Perisic and Sess?

If keeping Moura on at least play him furthest forward so we have someone that can chase balls going forward and force their CBs back a bit.

Tuesday night and this team is stressing me. The Stellas in the fridge are calling me. I need something to numb me from what I`ve been seeing

Bale looked like that for a longtime at Spurs

I think Sess will get time the summer, then maybe a loan when the Italian guy comes in unless he's shaping up better
He’s useless mate. Bale had more ability in his toe.

Sess has no strength/power. Never wins a header. Never beats a player. Doesn’t have a trick. Doesn’t show any pace.

Well it wont be the next round as I think they will get a bye into the Last 16 as Group Winners. We will get to play one of the Group Runners-up in a Play-off Round

I hope not. I think they need at least a point from their game on Thursday. Otherwise they end up in the play off. Either way I hope we're still in the CL, and don't have to worry about Thursdays.....

This is not the hand brake on
It’s in reverse gear against a wall wondering why our brakes and tyres are burning out

Thing was Marseille looked scared and out of form, and we just kept giving them ball back. First 20 we could have taken control. But for some years now, our default is being passive. That is what we're used to, and no one on the field seems to be able to assert control working as a team. A mix of tactics, personnel and culture.

We just need the confidence to pass the ball and make runs. Barely able to string 2 passes together last half. Now we have to, we will.
Conte set this up though
He always says they aren’t doing what he wants but we all know he wouldn’t suffer players who don’t do his game

I am hoping for a Barcelona away type finish to the game (2019 season) when we grab a late equaliser, and the result from the other game goes our way

Other game doesn't matter, we'll go out in the next round regardless- just need to save the going out in the easiest group in history embarrassment

It doesnt take huge changes tactically. Just pushes the wingbacks on 10 yards, pushing further out and pressing.

We're just playing 5-4-1 and inviting them on to us. Kane has spent most of the game within 30 yards of Lloris
Because none of these players seem to be able to pass suddenly
That’s a tactical thing
Have everyone so close and close the shop

Back