• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Olympic Marseille ***

What are the odds we end up in the Europa League only to be knocked out by Arsenal. What is it with Spurs. Several decades of trolling their fans
(with a few exceptions).

Embarrassing to not qualify from this group, but we didnt qualify from the conference league group, so this is no surprise
I actually disagree with that - I think this is the hardest group because it's very evenly balanced.

An EL campaign might actually do us some good.

Cowards.

The lot of them, miserable gutless cowards.

You can't coach that - there's no way you can coach them *not* to be spineless cowards on 200k a week, it has to come from inside.

Simple, 5 yard-passes - gone. Simple ball control - gone. Simple defending - gone.

And the result is a half of 'football' so bad Mourinho would be ashamed to have overseen that.

Just once, I wish journos would ask this lot the questions they need to be asked. Why do you have no courage? No pride? No balls?

Ask them that, because boy, do they deserve that.

"Tottenham wont be in Europe after Christmas if it stays like this"

Yes, they will. If you want to commentate at least get your facts right mate. Amatuer

...apart from in most of our recent games

None were as bad as that half of football. Absolutely no character in that first half. Giving easy passes away, players not wanting to get on the ball, it’s coming back off our strikers.

I’ve rarely been so disgusted by us at half time in a game. They need to up their game and fudging quickly because we did not look like scoring in a month of Sundays in that first half.

Back