• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forrest ***

For not hiding. Not being afraid to have a go with the crowd on his back, and we got a goal out of it. There's a decent player in there in my view. We've already glimpses, albeit too few just recently. I think he deserves better than some of the crap being thrown his way but then it seems we're never really content unless we've got a hate figure to rail on.

AMEN!

At least he tries and if he gets picked and isn't worthy then blame the manager. He's not perfect but works his **** off. I bet he earns a bit less then Ade and Pauli...

Thank GHod we escaped without extra time. We were awful and the scoreline wont hide that.

Arsenal will tear us to shreds if we dont improve dramatically !

So unlucky Lamela, he really needs one of those to go in and it could kickstart a goal rush for him.

Poch - 3 excellent subs. A tick for him on that score

Play him Saturday **** it what have we got to lose, would do a better job than the other CMs that have layed so far at least he would be up for it

It would be hilarious, and good, if after buying Paulinho, Capoue and Stambouli, Mason cements a first team place.

Guess time will tell. Both he and Carroll are good footballers.

Rewind a bit... we had zero shots on target in 498 minutes.

Absolutely terrible performance yet again.

Try to remember further back than the last 15 minutes.

What on earth is wrong with this club, the players just freeze on the pitch.

Back