• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

That was Steff. He's either not very bright, not very young, or both :D

I think if we lose this game, AberYid has to be Robert Pires for all eternity

Ahhh...mirrors Bullet...no fun eh? ;)

...but speaking of getting player names wrong, I once saw someone say 'Zakora'...:lol:

Feel very bored and nervous waiting for this game. First match after selling Bale. I think this match will be all about how his supposed replacement Lamela and Eriksen play. A goal or assist from Lamela will help us forget Bale.

Huge game for Spurs next up after International break,,,, need to get the 3 points and keep in that top 4 to build momentum.
Great solid start so far but now need to string 8-9 good results together to start to cement place at top end of table.
Really think Defoe will be a key player for us still.

Ahhh...mirrors Bullet...no fun eh? ;)

...but speaking of getting player names wrong, I once saw someone say 'Zakora'...:lol:

That's a fair cop Steff. I used to be young and bright, but I didn't like it much. Better to be "wise" and "disinterested"

Can you please change AberYid's avatar to Bobby Pires if we lose? Ensure it has 'that' goatee.

Some quotes from our leader....
"What we did in the transfer market is in the expectancy of these players becoming world stars. I think what happened with Christian is a bit like what happened with Van der Vaart and Sneijder when they were at Ajax.

"They reached a moment in their careers where they became extremely important for the team, and the club that goes there and gets them makes a great transfer move, and we expect great things of Christian Eriksen. We would like to develop him into becoming that type of important player for us as well.

"Will he be in the line-up this weekend? There is a big possibility but it's not a certainty yet."

On Lamela...
"I think the qualities that he brings to our team are his creativeness, his ability to find a pass and the last pass that leads to a goal.

"He is a natural talent. He is not a pure winger, he is creative and likes to come inside and find different spaces. He's a player with tremendous potential that we have to work on.

"He is going to suffer problems of adaptation, bearing in mind the fact that he doesn't speak a word of English. He has to adapt to a completely different culture and mentality.

"Also the Premier League is very specific in its intensity. It's nothing like the Argentinian league or Serie A, so that will require some kind of adaptation, but for somebody so gifted it shouldn't be a problem. He is a wonderful, gifted footballer.

"The fact that he's yet to train with the team puts him in a very difficult position to start the game, but it's not impossible."

Also Vlad's work permit is not sorted according to AVB.

That kinda confirms that Lamela will be playing wide and not in the No. 10.

Also, surprised a Romanian still needs a work permit. I thought that rule ended this year in the UK.

Don't care how it comes, just want the 3 points. Gonna go for another 1-0 with a goal from Defoe late on.

That's a fair cop Steff. I used to be young and bright, but I didn't like it much. Better to be "wise" and "disinterested"

Can you please change AberYid's avatar to Bobby Pires if we lose? Ensure it has 'that' goatee.

Losing OMT avatars are always connected to the club we lose to, whether it's a player, owner or whatever the OMT gods think of.

That kinda confirms that Lamela will be playing wide and not in the No. 10.

Also, surprised a Romanian still needs a work permit. I thought that rule ended this year in the UK.

Not for another 6 months or so. I actually know a couple of Romanians, both highly qualified and both dual citizens (One US, one Australian) who have both been rejected for visas recently.

It would be so Spurs if he couldn't play for us until February because we couldn't get a work permit :ross:

Back