• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Chadli looks like such a beast. Can't wait for him to start scoring goals for us, I like the look of him.

Eriksen and Paulinho look about 30 years old. Soldado has that Goldberg look in his eye.

Norwich City...

SC8mW4E.jpg

Match Facts

Tottenham have won 10 of their last 14 home games in the Barclays Premier League, losing just one (D3).
Norwich City have won only one of their last 11 away games in the Barclays Premier League (D2 L8).
Tottenham have won none of their last three Premier League clashes with Norwich (D2 L1).
Spurs have fired in more shots than any other side this season (42) but are yet to score anything other than penalties.
Just 16% of Norwich’s efforts this season have been fashion from set-pieces; a joint low in the Premier League.
Only against Manchester United (9) and Liverpool (8) have Norwich lost more games in Premier League history than against Tottenham Hotspur (6).
Departed star Gareth Bale had a hand in 38% of Totte

This will be the proper start of our season. With Bale gone and his replacements bought, everyone will be looking at how we cope without Bale. But with 7 new players, it will take time for the team to gel together. So, performance is really not important in this match as long as we win.

We had a poor record against Norwich last season. Hope we can overcome that this season. Want to see us score from open play for once ! Hope Soldado can score his first league goal from open play for us. It will be great if Lamela and Eriksen can score on their debut as well. Hope Lamela will make us forget Bale eventually.

We should be beating teams like Norwich at home if we want to achieve something. Hope the team won't be mentally affected by our poor record against them last season. A big win will be great. But since we have so many new players, a simple win will do.

Any official team news yet ?

Feel very nervous about this match. Especially want to see Lamela and Eriksen start performing exceptionally well from this match onwards.

Missing the game today, off to a good friends wedding in Greenwich, ceremony is at 3.30pm so will have sneaky looks on my phone during it and the following reception

What pubs in London will be showing this game? Asking for a friend who has lived in London for 3 years and for some reason thinks I'll know! (I live in Hampshire!)

The Tblisi home game seems ages ago, looking forward to getting back to the Lane today. What was probably going to be a run-of-the-mill League match ahs been spiced up by the 'Yid-word' publicity.
I'm expecting a better-than-anticipated atmosphere today. An early goal, (ot two?[-o<) for us, and it will be rocking

COYS

Would be ahead of Eriksen, but yes I hope Holtby start, he deserves it and is in very good form.
Eriksen can be eased in as a sub and have a starter in the Europa League.

Hope for this line up:
Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Sandro, Dembele, Holtby; Townsend, Soldado, Chadli.
subs - Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lamela, Defoe

Any official team news yet ?

Feel very nervous about this match. Especially want to see Lamela and Eriksen start performing exceptionally well from this match onwards.

I agree. It really is make or break time for Lamela now. I'm willing to give Eriksen the first half before making any long term judgements. Although, if neither score in the first 15 minutes I think it'll be clear to all that our gamble hasn't worked.

I agree. It really is make or break time for Lamela now. I'm willing to give Eriksen the first half before making any long term judgements. Although, if neither score in the first 15 minutes I think it'll be clear to all that our gamble hasn't worked.

15 minutes?

I admire your patience.

If Spurs aren't 3-0 up within the first five minutes I'm going to demand Daniel Levy and André Villas-Boas both resign.

Back