• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

it's only Norwich at home but certainly looks promising. Other then Arsenal, we havent looked like conceding ALL season. Just midfield is dominating.

These are the type of games you need to have the team gel. I am confident that by the team we meet Chelsea, we'll be up for it. :)

Excellent from Rose.

I really like Walker but my GHod, he really telegraphs what he is about to do doesn't he? if he just acted that half a second quicker, he'd be so much harder to defend against.

COYS.
Great to read positive comments about our attacking play. Soldado to score and a clean sheet and I'll be chipper.

GOAL - Hull City 1-0 Cardiff - Curtis Davies

Centre-back Curtis Davies scores for the Tigers. A great ball from Tom Huddlestone finds the head of the former Aston Villa defender inside the six-yard area.

Big mistake selling Tom.

the movement is just not comparable. you don't get the feeling teams can camp in against us, Norwich certainly not in any case. soldado's movement has been exceptional. siggy and eriksen also making really intelligent movements.

Back