• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Townsend will keep plugging away and eventually one will ping in the top corner

I don't mind him having a pop in situations like that, where the other guys had 4 chances to cross and didn't bother, he might as well have a pop

come Andros. we don't need to keep doing that. with our new found ability to run and spot a run just keep the ball and we'll pick holes sooner or later.

it is so noticeable how far the English players are compared to the overseas players in terms of technique and footballing nouse.

HT: Spurs 1-0 Norwich.

Apart from another goal or two, not very much to complain about there.

Gareth who?

kingdawson; I'll give you a summary:

Spurs are more important than family. When your brother lets you down, Spurs will still be there. Can't believe you missed a game for your brother, what are you thinking of man?

Great first half. Eriksen brilliant and some great team attacking play. More of that in the second half please. Townsend needs to stop the constant pot shots and Rose and Walker realy need to look up before they cross, but apart from that Im happy.

I think we'll get a second 10 or so minutes into the second half, then we'll bring Sandro on for Dembele and Lamela on for Townsend.

GOAL - Hull City 1-0 Cardiff - Curtis Davies

Centre-back Curtis Davies scores for the Tigers. A great ball from Tom Huddlestone finds the head of the former Aston Villa defender inside the six-yard area.

Big mistake selling Tom.

:lol:

He wouldn't make our bench any more.

Possession: 73-27
Attempts: 15-2

Norwich to continue to sit back?

Back