• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

We are looking like headless chickens out there. Running around like lost babes in woods at night with freddy kruger in the middle. They are simply better than us, better players, better stamina, better team chemistry. If there is a time to blame AVB is now, Liverpool should be a team we consider our equals...

I've come to the realisation that the likelihood of us putting in a good home performance is next to nothing so i simply hope for luck and good finishing when we do create chances. So pathetically one sided it's unbelievable, no game plan, no structure, disjointed yet again at home.

Even the substitutions are getting tedious and predictable. Sandro goes off....ooooo maybe Lamela....nah Holtby again. AVB never wants to try anything new...it's just so boringly predictable (ooooo can't wait for the inevitable Defoe substitution where we go 4-4-2 and proceed to do ...NOTHING AGAIN).

We genuinely look clueless. Our attacks look desperate and our defence can be beaten by a simple ball over the top. A defensive team that cant defend??? I dont rate Liverpool as more than just a decent team+Suarez but we have been shown up defensively by Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham as well. I dont see how this can continue.

Massive Lennon fan but he has done NOTHING today. Chadli has looked our best player today which is encouraging.

AVB must see we are getting bum raped in midfield, Paulinho and Demeble look lost

A midfield trio of Sandro/Paulinho/Dembele is just too ponderous and defensive. We have to change this starting line up if we are going to get anywhere. I've seen several instances of both Sandro and Dembele playing the ball forwards (eventually) only to amble up behind the pass..

This.

Liverpool's attack are terrorising us and we're panicking every time we have the ball. What was Dawson's clearance just before the half-time whistle about? No confidence. Naughton is having a mare as well.

Wow, that was f*cking awful. Everyone was awful almost beyond words, but special mentions go to Naughton, Dawson, Dembele, Chadli and Paulinho for being horrifically bad.

Dock them this week's pay if they don't turn this around. If you show up to a home game against Liverpool as lazy and unmotivated as this, you don't deserve to be paid for what you do.

F*cking hell. Why play Paulinho in the CAM role? Why, Andre? F*cking why? Holtby's done well there, and he's the only one out of our entire supposedly 'Premier League quality' side who can pick out a pass. Why drop him in favour of Paulinho?

Sigh. Townsend on for Chadli, and Lamela on for Paulinho with Holtby dropping deep next to Dembele. Gamble, Andre.

Absolutely destroyed. That's whats unacceptible. In every position, every department, outmuscled, outfought, out thunk. That is simply not good enough at this club. Not when you've just lost 6-0 a few weeks ago.

Not sure if my previous post went through.

We have been papering over the cracks since City. Dawson and Naughton are not good enough and Naughton is championship quality at best.

We genuinely look clueless. Our attacks look desperate and our defence can be beaten by a simple ball over the top. A defensive team that cant defend??? I dont rate Liverpool as more than just a decent team+Suarez but we have been shown up defensively by Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Ham as well. I dont see how this can continue.

a Straight ball or a run at our defence and I start to worry

We always set up so negatively at home. It invites other teams to get into the game.
And as for Naughton at LB... why BAE was allowed to go -poor management.

Plus we still don't look like scoring, even though they are not that great at the back. Liverpool have actually allowed us more goal scoring opportunities because they are pressing high up the pitch too, and it is a messy game. But they are so much better going forward.

We are looking like headless chickens out there. Running around like lost babes in woods at night with freddy kruger in the middle. They are simply better than us, better players, better stamina, better team chemistry. If there is a time to blame AVB is now, Liverpool should be a team we consider our equals...

I only rate Coutinho and Suarez out of their team, the rest are meh. But they are working harder than us and look like a cohesive team. Lets be honest they haven't had to work that hard to create chances as we are all over the place at the back. This is our worst highlighted again in a 45min seminar, but we've seen it all before.

Wow, that was f*cking awful. Everyone was awful almost beyond words, but special mentions go to Naughton, Dawson, Dembele, Chadli and Paulinho for being horrifically bad.

Dock them this week's pay if they don't turn this around. If you show up to a home game against Liverpool as lazy and unmotivated as this, you don't deserve to be paid for what you do.

F*cking hell. Why play Paulinho in the CAM role? Why, Andre? F*cking why? Holtby's done well there, and he's the only one out of our entire supposedly 'Premier League quality' side who can pick out a pass. Why drop him in favour of Paulinho?

Sigh. Townsend on for Chadli, and Lamela on for Paulinho with Holtby dropping deep next to Dembele. Gamble, Andre.

I agree it's been awful, but I don't think Chadli deserves to be singled out.

And it was only 3 games ago that everyone was talking about how good a move it was to have Paulinho pushed up against Man United, allowing us to play well in midfield. And we did. Today it hasn't come off but that logic wasn't bad.

Just awful though. So sad.

Back