• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool

Im actually in tears here

this is just highly embarrassing.

All the players and manager are just absolute ****s.

Im the same. It hurts like hell to see us humiliated like this - Its the sort of thing that does make a grown man like me cry. True fans feel the pain.

And it has to stop. NOW !

There is no one.

We should never have let Harry go - we had it good but the greedy got greedier. They thought the grass was greener - it wasnt. We put up good fights against the big teams. Now we bend over and take it up the ****in **** with a snooker cue without lube.

Too bloody true. Yet some on here still rip the **** out of the bloke who had us playing some of the best football in years, got us in the Champions League and made people sit up and take notice of us. Those same people are the ones defending this complete clown who has turned the team I love into a laughing stock.

all my faith all my belief has been broken now....simply unnaceptable.......

dunno where avb can go from here other than the exit door.

i dont trust Levy to pick the right manager anyway.....the club is run by numpties, the fcuking lot of them

I dont think he will be gone i think levy will give him the christmas and NY. Although now is a good time to bring in someone with Jan around the corner.

In this form theres no way Suarez will be a Liverpool player next season.

Why? They appointed the right manager and showed ambition by holding on to their best player when our parent club Madrid and Arsenal came calling. They'll probably make the CL, and then there's no reason for Suarez to leave.

Hoddle as caretaker till the end of the season. I would guarantee an improvement. We have nothing to lose.

The referee might not have done us any favours but we started badly (why play 3 big hulking beasts at home against a small nimble team?) and once we went behind we were always liable to concede more to counter attacks with lumbering Dawson and Capoue trying to hold a high line.

@OptaJoe: 4 - Liverpool have scored 4+ goals away at Tottenham in the league for only the third time ever (1922, 1975). Dominant.

@Squawka: This is the first time ever that Liverpool have beaten Spurs 5-0. It's also their biggest ever win at White Hart Lane. Record-breaking.

@WhoScored: Tottenham 0-5 Liverpool FT: Shots (OT) 9(0) - 20(10), Possession 43% - 57%, Tackles 21 - 23

There is no one.

We should never have let Harry go - we had it good but the greedy got greedier. They thought the grass was greener - it wasnt. We put up good fights against the big teams. Now we bend over and take it up the ****in **** with a snooker cue without lube.

Agreed mate. At the time and before Harry was sacked, as some bayed for blood, the phrase that came to mind was careful what you wish for. We need stability. If we could role back time, the best thing to do was to bring in other complimentary coaches. Something Harry was open to. Levy was ready to replace him for the England job, and presumably Harry showed a lack of class somewhere along the line. Levy thought he'd bagged a young gem at half price in AVB. Where to next? Stability with AVB. Backwards with Harry? Or a new messiah?

Back