• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

This is one reason I feel we can really dine at the top table now - Mourinho represents every our team are becoming. Resolute, and not intimidated by the big boys. If we could win away to one of the big 6, this would be the one for me....

He's right though. Who from the 1st 11 is injured? Van Dijk. Matip and Keita are expected to be fit for Wednesday. The other injuries are to fringe/squad players.
Jota is only a rotation forward and Thiago has barely featured, so isn't an integral part of the team.
Jota is actually rubbish. Only 5 goals in 9 games so far in the league this season at a rate of 0.56 goals per game. That's no miss at all. He's like a sh1te Soldado. Or Janssen. Or Rasiak.

He's right though. Who from the 1st 11 is injured? Van Dijk. Matip and Keita are expected to be fit for Wednesday. The other injuries are to fringe/squad players.
Jota is only a rotation forward and Thiago has barely featured, so isn't an integral part of the team.

Oh yeah, he has a point but you also know that if Jose was in Klopp's position he would be complaining about injuries.

Only a day to go before one of our biggest ever league games and still no OMT so I thought I would start it.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reg. Hojberg, Sissoko. Moura, Lo Celso, Son. Harry...

Ndombele looked a bit off the pace against palace and I don't want him trying something risky on the edge of our box.. lo Celso is a safer option and has been playing well

Bergwyn still looks lacking in confidence. Moura is a big game player as we saw against Ajax...

COYS
You fudging monster.

It’s a long while ago
They have quite a lot of players who have never lost a league game at home
But we have played well there recently even with a wretched overall record there
If they play the high line there is loads of space to attack

Only a day to go before one of our biggest ever league games and still no OMT so I thought I would start it.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reg. Hojberg, Sissoko. Moura, Lo Celso, Son. Harry...

Ndombele looked a bit off the pace against palace and I don't want him trying something risky on the edge of our box.. lo Celso is a safer option and has been playing well

Bergwyn still looks lacking in confidence. Moura is a big game player as we saw against Ajax...

COYS
WTF??? What kind of lineup is this?? 11-0-0??

Come to think of it, that might just work! Genius!

I think Lucas will start tomorrow. Bergwijn has been ok, puts a shift in, but without bring anything beyond ok as an attacking threat. Lucas is faster, better equipped for counter attacking football, and was named by Mourinho in his list of players ‘not injured’, which likely suggests Mourinho has been thinking of him within the team. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s my thinking.

Aston Villa scored 7 against Liverpool. I think we can score at least a couple. We can’t afford to sit back for too long. We need to use the ball more wisely in possession, make the right passes. We will likely play counter attacking football, and I think Lo Celso should start...but can’t think to drop Sissoko for him. Sissoko will put in the hard work in helping Aurier deal with Mane. So I guess that that means Lo Celso starts from the bench.

I think the key difference is going to be wear and tear. IMO, Liverpool are riding some wear and tear miles in those legs. Both TAA and Robertson have been a little off, and I put it down to the amount of high-press football with no break for several years. I think the wing-back battles are going to be fascinating. We are going to get opportunities, I hope we are ready to take them. I feel very good about it all...

They've been playing Klopp's heavy metal/speed metal/death metal/thrash metal football for 2-3 seasons now with a very set core group. It's not sustainable without adding to that group. Jota was a very good addition but he's injured and as much as their youngsters have stepped up, it's just a matter of time before rival coaches see enough video of them to work out and exploit their flaws.

Jose certainly comes across as extremely well prepared for each game. It's up to our players - time to execute and deliver their best performance of the season from KO. Kane's had some memorable performances at Anfield and we have a very settled cohesive core group with plenty of good wins under their belts already and won't lack confidence or motivation.

We will win.

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Reguilion
Sissoko Hojberg Ndombele
Son Kane Stevie

Predictable but our biggest game of the season so far and we have to go all out with best 11.

COYS

Back