• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Not sure what to make of it. They scored we dominated then when we scored they dominated... but their best chances came from our mistakes... need to be a tad more composed but to be fair Liverscum are just as impressive in their own pressing game

we must, must, must improve our decision making in the second half. we are well in with a shout here but have to just cut out the nonsense. what the hell was going on there?

Several silly mistakes so far. Poor balls by Mason, Lamela and a rash challenge by Rose. Must cut those out.

Brilliant save again from Lloris .. And then he flufs one after Dier gave Markovich far too much time. 0-1.

End to end stuff. Kane equalizes after a good move 1-1.

Still too many mistakes in midfield. We simply must tighten up or this game is lost.

We have given the ball away too cheaply all half. We have looked lively up front without creating much.

Need to improve in the second half and lucky to be on terms.

Defenders being pulled all over the place, it's very clever movement by Liverpool. Poch needs to sort that out the gaping holes need closing.

Pretty even game really and I think we've been fairly poor in patches.

Think we're just a bit overexcited - Poch's philosophy on speed, before we're experienced enough to play it effectively! fudge it, if nothing else it's been exciting, and gives me hope for the future.

Very entertaining
Certainly for the neutrals I imagine.

Our midfielders looking equally capable of creating chances at both ends with some of those sloppy passes, hopefully Poch is playing rope-a-dope and we'll come out playing like they did in the NLD after HT...

Very happy we are in at 1-1, given how sloppy some of our passing has been. Bentaleb thinks he's playing for Liverpool I think, Poch needs to give him a clump at half time and wake him up.

Stay in the game (hopefully) and let Eriksen or Kane nick us a lucky 1-2, yes please :)

Our goal was lovely though, great football.

Some good and intricate possession play but Liverpool are working off it. Whenever we are on attack and rose or walker are pushed on Ibe and Sturridge pull off the centre into the side positions to use the space if the attack breaks down.

Walker and rose need to be a bit more aware of this. Also or passing has been sloppy.

Back