• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

The formation from pool is so Bizarre it could be an interesting one for our young team to cope with. Let's hope we do the bin dipping cnuts.

...but then again...

fudge it - the spirit of Paul Stalteri courses these veins.

Where - The Lane

When - Saturday February 7, 2015

Time - 12:45 (05:45 MST)

8 years ago I attended my first match at WHL - the NLD. Jenas with the last gasp equalizer - one of the greatest moments of my life.

Lloris
Walker Fazio Verts Rose
Dembele Bentaleb
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

This wasn't exactly polished! ;)

I didnt realise Sturridge was back - hmmmmmm that may prove to be decisive... hate the guy but a pretty good player

OMT standards have really dropped. If it carries on like this we will have to sacrifice one of you to appease the OMT Gods.

How has this 3 or 5 at the back they are playing been working out for them? Are they a bit more solid, less adventurous or are they more gung ho?

hoping they will look lost without Lucas.....imo he has been pivotal in regards to their recent decent form.

Ibe looked good against Everton.

Their forwards are dangerous. We need to outscore them I feel.

Should be interesting.

i wouldn't be overly upset if the commentary box spontaneously combusted. fudge Michael 'the clam' Owen. Who gives a fudge what that turboclam has to say.

Back